Why the Obama gay rumors could never be true..........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Publicus, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Publicus

Publicus

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

However my observation is that the post above states: "A man is president, so he cannot be gay."

C'mon, no matter what side you're on, there are tons of sexual "surprises" coming out of Washington D.C. - Clinton, Condit, Edwards, Congressmen and pages, Kennedy (pick one), "Wide stance" guy, Anthony Weiner, etc., etc., etc.

Sometimes it seems you can't go to Washington D.C. WITHOUT having some sort of secret.

Come at me bro'. Let me know why it's impossible for Obama to be gay.

#11     Mar 13, 2012
  2. Been up 23 hours, I will see you at the Euro open.

#12     Mar 13, 2012
  3. Publicus

Publicus

ok. ready when you are.

#13     Mar 17, 2012
  4. I'm without a scorecard, which one is this publicus person. Seems like going from conspiracy theorist to delusional in on weird step.

c

#14     Mar 17, 2012
  5. Publicus

Publicus

Didn't see this when I started the thread-

Larry Sinclair was being sued for defamation in a $30 million lawsuit brought by Washington D.C. power-broker law firm Patton Boggs.

Larry states he had a 2-day fling with Obama in 1999.

Representing *himself* for over a year, and with a suicide attempt on the way, David beat Goliath, and on 2/28/2012, Sinclair apparently had the defamation lawsuit against him thrown out.

Haranged, attacked, disparaged, spit on, and threatened every step of the way, this gay guy has more nerve than everyone on ET put together.

#15     Mar 29, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

It's not nerve that we're lacking - If I started claiming that I had a gay relationship with Obama my wife would just start laughing and I can't help but laugh along when she does that. My credibility would be blown before I ever got the story out. :D

Otherwise, of course, I would do it. :cool:

#16     Mar 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Why the Obama gay rumors could never be true"

Obama has a vagina?

#17     Apr 1, 2012
  8. Publicus

Publicus

Unfortunately it's true. Many in the U.S. missed this because her interview was from an Indonesian newspaper.

Obama does flip it a little, when he doesn't have control, e.g., Obama and the Supreme Court just this week.

Obama has to retain females to get reelected.

Columnist Peggy Noonan, though, recently said Obama is "creepy". When it becomes ok for someone to say that, you can see it.

#18     Apr 3, 2012