Why the North may really hate the South

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drmarkan, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Admittedly, it would be an incredible upset.

I recall when the Tide played here a couple of years ago their fans were very classy, and noisier than our fans!

We have a lot of respect for your team.

Go Warriors! :)

#41     Jul 28, 2006
  2. The war was never about slavery Z until Herr Lincoln was getting his ass kicked and used it as a motivating factor. Southern notions about freeing the slaves were vastly superior to the way they were dumped off by the Republicans. You can regurgitate that old worn out crap all you want, but if that argument holds water then explain why the last slaves in America were held by Yankees not Confederates? Had the Republicans, and their need for cheap labor ( same as now with illegal immigrants) been reasonable with the South in the first place the slaves would have been transitioned into freedom and probably relocated to their homeland. Instead, Herr Lincoln decided to MURDER thousands and thousands of his own countrymen to defend his pride. Then dump millions of un-prepared ( savage) negroes into a very darwinistic society. The properly educated negroes response to that should really be...GEE THANKS.

#42     Jul 28, 2006
  3. "If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I don't wanna go

If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I'd just as soon stay home

I was one of the chosen few, to be born in Alabam'

I'm just alike my daddy's son, I'm proud of who I am

I went through a lot of good women, shook old Jim Beam's hand

If I never see the pearly gates, I've walked through the promised land

If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I don't wanna go

If they don't have a Grand Ole Opry, like they do in Tennessee

Just send me to hell or New York City, it would be about the same to me

I've got wild honey trees and crazy little weeds, growin' around my shack

These dusty roads ain't streets of gold, but I'ma happy right where I'm at

All these pretty little southern belles are a country boy's dream

They ain't got wings or halos, but they're sure looking good to me

If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I don't wanna go

If they don't have a Grand Ole Opry, like they do in Tennessee

Just send me to hell or New York City, it would be about the same to me"

-Bocephus

#43     Jul 28, 2006
  4. What do you get when you play country music backwards?

#44     Jul 28, 2006
  5. Ever get stuck in a meeting listening to a Southerner? Painfully slow and stupid. I'd almost say mildly retarded. Ooops, I did say it. :p

Thank to christ most of them stay down there with themselves.

So polish my car Son. :D

#45     Jul 28, 2006
  6. Interesting question.

What do you get when you spin backwards music written and produced, then performed by backwards people?

#46     Jul 28, 2006
  7. Hm, is that why....

-4 of the last five Presidents have been from the south?

-the largest company in the world was started by a southerner?

-the migratory patterns of the Great Northern Dimwit is toward the culture we built and not to live in the shitholes ya'll have created.

-Germans and Southerners were the ones that put man on the moon.

-The highest levels of technology are created and managed by people from the south ( ie. Missile Defense Technology)

-the men who had the greatest impact on both the Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of what has become the greatest nation on earth....were from the south.

Etc., Etc.

Maybe if you would do something to address your attention deficit disorder you might listen to these slow speaking "retards" that you are obliged to sit quietly for and learn a few things.

#47     Jul 28, 2006
  8. In Lincoln's defense, he certainly realized what a problem so many blacks would cause and was very active in efforts to secure their relocation. Unfortunately - fatefully - he was untimely killed.

#48     Jul 28, 2006
  9. It could be argued that it was neither North nor Lincoln that freed the slaves but the man who freakishly shot Stonewall Jackson. Had Jackson not scared Lincoln so bad by taking outnumbered rag tag troops and kicking his armies ass at every turn, Lincoln never would have called for freeing the slaves. If the boy that mistook Jackson's entourage for Yankee scouts had not sounded the alarm resulting in Jackson's accidental death, then the very next battle ( Gettysburg) would have gone the other way and the South would have won the war leaving the Gettysburg Address a speech that was never spoke!

#49     Jul 28, 2006
  10. I don't believe in revisionist history. South pretty much won every battle before Gettysburg. What made Gettysburg so special than those southern victories? Because it was the first major northern victory. If the south had won Gettysburg then it would have been another battle somewhere else that turned the war and Gettysburg wouldn't be so famous.

#50     Jul 28, 2006