Because the only people that are voting for them are 60% or so of whites. The other 40% of whites plus all the others will vote Democrat. The non-whites are the fastest growing demographic. The GOP will die a slow death. I am Hispanic, and I made sure to vote Obama to punish Romney for his racism. I voted for Bush back then, but he was pro-Latino.