Why the GOP Must Nominate Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arbprofit2, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Endowed

#41     Oct 24, 2007
  2. it's pleasantly surprising that you agree the fed is parasitic

if you get it, everybody can :)

#42     Oct 24, 2007
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Whoopee

#43     Oct 24, 2007
  4. I support RON PAUL. Go to the website. Make a donation!!! Put your money where your mouth is and let your voice be heard http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Save the America, and through that process the World.

#44     Oct 25, 2007
  5. i still can't believe haroki agrees. so how we gonna rip the fiat monkey off our backs? we need a realistic transition plan

could it be as simple is issuing no new govt debt, and transitioning from printing interest to printing directly to spend?

#45     Oct 25, 2007
  6. I support RON PAUL 100%. but he dont have a chance.. cause he said the truth.

I can bet that President Romney will be the commander in chief.
    too smart, too handsome, to presidential and to successfull.

and is a BIG liar.

my bet? Romney/giuliani 2008.

there's no way that hillary can win the north east with that one/two

put it this way: Romney (the mormon) is the JFK of the republican party who ended the irak war and JFK (the catholic) was the one who started the vietnam war.

this guy its to presidential. That will have a big effect.

LoL. :D

the great american propaganda on pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#46     Oct 25, 2007
  7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

marty schwartz said once: "never short a republican" NEVER!

#47     Oct 25, 2007
  8. This is where you start

#48     Oct 25, 2007
  9. Everything is parasitic.

#49     Oct 25, 2007
  10. i sense romney is a decent person, he seems well intentioned, has his corporate experience, etc .. but he's mired in the same gray area as most of the gop candidates. he will be another shill. this country needs aggressive application of founding principle, innovation. needs it yesterday

almost all of the current candidates are 'more of the same' big govt, massive spending, fiat friendly, populus draining candidates. at some point the electoral process needs to reward the actual principles of most americans. ingenuity, fairness, etc... actual conservativism, and on behalf of the people, nobody else. its a tough mix to achieve with a corporate media, but that's what this country is. founded on independence, not corporate and monetary fascism, etc

#50     Oct 25, 2007