Why the fvck do people care about obama's vacation??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by konviction, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Aww, shucks! You should have just taken to heavy drinkin', as I had! ; )

#31     Aug 20, 2010
  2. Don't worry. It was probably the beer talking anyway.

#32     Aug 21, 2010
  3. #33     Aug 22, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

I hope your joking, Alex jones is either a lunatic who actually believes what he says, or a shrewd businessman who panders to people willing to believe his conspiracy theories.

Think about it for a second, do you really think that if there was some cabal of bankers behind the scenes pulling the strings for the entire world, that they would allow that little piss ant Alex Jones to continue to live? Thats what i dont get about people who buy into these movies, it doesnt even make sense. Why is Alex Jones never scared for his own life when he lambastes this group who control the world?

If all the shit alex jones spews was true he would have gotten iced a long time ago by the powers that be just to shut him up.

#34     Aug 22, 2010
  5. What should you have more worried and upset is that you bought into his BS and didn't see it coming.

#35     Aug 22, 2010
  6. obama osama

#36     Aug 23, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

By god when beer talks, I listen.

#37     Aug 23, 2010
  8. Well he sure did a good job of putting two and two together and providing facts. Sure a higher power could kill him, but that would only prove his point further wouldn't it?

#38     Aug 23, 2010
  9. "putting two and two together".... what does that mean exactly?

#39     Aug 23, 2010
  10. It means four.

#40     Aug 23, 2010