Why the controversy? Jack Hershey SCT vs Arthur Deco TDT

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Arthur Deco, Oct 14, 2008.

1. About as long as that of a Hershey Trader ... :D

Oh shit, thanks for the assist, T-Dog.

LMAO :p

#41     Oct 15, 2008
  2. "No personal attacks"

And this is your problem. You view anything that strongly disagrees with Hersheyism as a potential "personal attack." Again, you often view STRONG DISAGREEMENT as a personal attack!!!!!!!!!!!

The day you PROVE that Hersheyism has strong outperformance, THEN you might have something to say.

In the meantime, you are a censor, not a moderator. You constantly overstep your bounds.

#42     Oct 15, 2008
  3. Tums

Tums

Nope... I only act on complaints.

I couldn't care less if you do not agree with Hershey, Elliott Wave, AHG, or Adam... if I received a complaint, you are out.

There are hundreds of posts on ET that are in disagreement with Hershey. They are not touched because the posts are ON TOPIC within the threads, and are not personal attacks.

If you see any offensive posts, please exercise the Complain button.

#43     Oct 15, 2008
  4. Very well spoke. This is the problem of the whole entire group, for that matter.

Thank you for telling the truth, I'm sure it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

#44     Oct 15, 2008
  5. Then tell the whiners to have a thicker skin. People should not have the right to ask moderators to delete posts because others express strong or even vehement disagreement.

I have personally seen several posts that YOU deleted that stepped well over the moderating line.

This is a forum. Unless someone is DIRECTLY and PERSONALLY attacked, others should not have the right to request deletion of posts. You are practicing CENSORSHIP at times, Tums.

#45     Oct 15, 2008
  6. Tums

Tums

if you don't like people's whine... start your own thread. If you are the OP, you can call the shots.

#46     Oct 15, 2008
  7. Do you sit around all day waiting for posts? I was in the middle of an edit 5 minutes after posted, and you already replied.

Get a life, Tums...

#47     Oct 15, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

The same to you.

#48     Oct 15, 2008
  9. Hey, that sounds fair to me.

And since the OP of this thread is Art Deco, et al, LET'ER RIP BOYS!

LMAO, here's one for you ...

#49     Oct 15, 2008
  10. What does Jack Hershey SCT, Woodie’s CCI and Traders International have in common?

1) A cult like following that insists their method is profitable and that they make a good return off of it.

2) Wild, outlandish and unsubstantiated claims of profitability by the system’s proponents?

3) A willingness to pretend that their paper trades are the real thing by the System’s proponents. But when asked for statements which back up their paper trading success they become very angry and irrational (LOL).

Pick a number:

1, 2, 3 or All of the Above

#50     Oct 15, 2008