Why the controversy? Jack Hershey SCT vs Arthur Deco TDT

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Arthur Deco, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Tums, that's because it's small on my screen layout. Stoplight doesn't take much brains. Not nearly as much as SCT, haha!

#11     Oct 14, 2008
  2. Taking the long view, when should you have started buying gold? I started at $280.

• gc.jpg
      File size:
      69 KB
      Views:
    #12     Oct 14, 2008
  3. ehorn

ehorn

I have read about the technical analysis involved with Jack Hershey's Methods. Where can I read about your technical analysis methods applied in these charts?

#13     Oct 14, 2008
  4. LOL, pound-for-pound SCT has the Greatest Brains to Least Amount of Money quotient that I've ever seen! :eek: :D

#14     Oct 14, 2008
  5. That's just it.

You don't read about it ... you put in the screen time and figure it out.

Lacking that, I believe Arthur was trying to broker a deal with Jack about leasing the system to all of the acolytes he would be able to bring to the table.

LOL ...

#15     Oct 14, 2008
  6. Want to know if you should have some international exposure in your 401K? But there's no volume? No DOM. No intraday data. No nothing but pure scary EOD price? Oh, my! Does $DJX lead or lag GTIIX?

#16     Oct 14, 2008
  7. Ehorn, if you search on everything posted by Joe Doaks, John Merchant, Emil Kraepelin, Rahula Gautama, N.Q. Enqueue, Duref Mudgins and myself for as far back as they go, all will be re-vealed. In all modesty I must give full credit to the midgets of trading on whose slumped shoulders I stand.

And I advise you to ignore everything JJ posts. He shows charts that pick EXACT turning points. The sure sign of a mountebank and a fraud! I at least have the human decency not to be piggy and to leave something on the table.

#17     Oct 14, 2008
  8. ehorn

ehorn

Historically speaking, your charts appear to be tracking well. Can you comment on the performance for anticipating future price movement?

#18     Oct 14, 2008
  9. Now there is the smartest question I have read on ET in years. No TA, Nuevo or otherwise, means shit. Persistence is what counts, and NO price history can predict that. It's a fucking time series! Ask the dinosaurs how reliable history is. I have other tools to predict persistence that tell me whether or not the light will stay green or red. What did you think, I'm stupid? The difference between me and Jack? He'll tell you everything he knows about a system that doesn't work, haha!

#19     Oct 14, 2008
  10. Your posts are always the best Artie. I always thought your threads were the most entertaining, back when this was a trading website.

Now I see that you actually got some game to back it up. :cool:

#20     Oct 14, 2008