Why the controversy? Jack Hershey SCT system works just fine.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Learning_SCT, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Hey Jack,

Thanks for the laughs (especially the Tai Chi exercises, LOL there's always a new angle with you). :D

According to your comments, I guess Tums, nkhoi, romanus and gauvaman (among others) are about three months away from being multi-millionares, right?... :confused: Yeah, right.

Thanks for the post, you're entertaining (as always) and continue to move further away from helping your so-called students achieve profitability in the markets with every post you make.

Keep up the good work. :)

#21     Oct 3, 2008
  2. For mandelbrotset what says, he is saying about his mind and what is in it.

What he writes is his PERCEPTION. Too bad for mandelbrotset.

Making money in CW is what he has as his inference; when he SEE's anything, what he sees is 10% of what is going on OUTSIDE of him and 90% of his PERCEPTION comes from within his mind.

When I type the statement below, Mandelbrot cannot "GET IT". That is how it is for "learning SCT" as we found out from his OP; He doesn't GET IT either. Both have CW beliefs that cannot be nudged or differentiated in any way, as we see, by being influenced any longer in their lives by what they sense (read or view)

Pool extraction (referring to huge financial pools of capital) is done through the critical thinking reasoning derived following principles:

1. You have to be in the market to make money.

2. You have to be on the right side of the market to make money, and

3. Money is made in markets through the movement of price.

QED.

#22     Oct 3, 2008
  3. Your comments are instructive to others.

There are a lot of millionaires out there.

Anyone can trade on a beginner level and become a millionaire.

Attached is the first chart I mentioned.

[​IMG]

#23     Oct 3, 2008
  4. According to your history Jack, you gon't "get it" either:

Jack Hershey's Trading History

LOL, I do love to read your fiction writings though, so please continue.

#24     Oct 3, 2008
  5. This is the above reference:

LMAO BB, you are one funny mofo ...

The real mystery is why otherwise very intelligent human beings can't wait to chuck quarts German beersized mugs of jack's koolaid?

Eventually calling it quits when they fail to understand the primary relationship between:

1) Gaussians
    2) FFT
    3) Pool extration
    4) Dominant traverses

and trading ... mainly because there isn't one.

#25     Oct 3, 2008
  6. ... and speaking of "getting it" (since you wanted to go there), here's how your prize students are doing:

It's a Land of Confusion

It seems like they've never "gotten it". Not even after years and years of travail. :eek:

#26     Oct 3, 2008
  7. Neoxx

Neoxx

You should be off-duty... you don't get paid for overtime, remember. You've done more than your fair share of promotional work for Jack this week.

Take a break. Enjoy your Friday night. Kick back with your root beer and American idol... you deserve it! :p

#27     Oct 3, 2008
  8. The Past

"The 516 page thread on elite about his methods is an interesting read but those that have spent lots of time on his methods don't seem to have had much success. The thread closed, after an appeal for someone who makes a profit using his methods fell on deaf ears. Perhaps they are all dunces and there is a way to make it work but I don't think it is worth spending lots of time on methods that might not work when there are so many proven ones out there."

The Present
    ":D Somewhat similar experience here. Gonna go and deal with frustration and anger the old-fashioned way - exercise. Gotta get back to sanity and regroup. I am so pissed off at myself for inability to make all of this work. Can't even figure out why mistakes were made."

Your Future
    The Land of Empty Promises

#28     Oct 3, 2008
  9. lol........... you're still in the honeymoon phase with SCT:p

you are drunk with JH euforia lol :)

Right now you see SCT like this:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/graphics/2007/06/08/nosplit/ftsmoke.jpg
    mysterious..... sexy......

After you sober up from all the kool-aid, reality will set in. You will wake up one morning and see SCT like this:
    http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/female-smoker.jpg

lol...... poor chap

#29     Oct 3, 2008
  10. Neoxx

Neoxx

PR is all about innovation. You really need to stop rehashing those posts and find a unique angle. Take a break. Go reflect. I'll fill in for you...

I'm a full-time doctor, with a busy work schedule. Exactly two weeks ago, I accidentally stumbled upon a post by Jack, and glimpsed the potential of the method he was freely, patiently and generously disseminating. I've dedicated myself to the journey, and hope to in turn, facilitate the process for those who may follow.

To all who may be reading this, forget the claims, forget the hype, just keep an open mind and decide for yourselves if this would be a worthwhile use of your time.

#30     Oct 3, 2008