Why The AGW Alarmists Are Stubborn And Scared

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 2, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

The agency that was caught manipulating data and exchanging emails to stop publication of works from dissenting scientists?

No thanks.

I prefer truthful data and information. Something a moron like yourself has no integrity about.

#21     May 6, 2013
  2. You dismiss all the data and science at NOAA? As I said. You are insane. No amount of my arguing the facts with you matters. You and jerm, two insane peas in a pod.

#22     May 6, 2013
  3. The motto of Forbes magazine is "The Capitalist Tool". Its editor-in-chief is Steve Forbes and its CEO is Mike Perlis.

funny thing about stevey forbes. I remember seeing him on CNBC saying how volcanoes emit far more CO2 per year than man.

So I looked it up. Guess what? He was wrong. Really wrong.

So why would the Stevemeister say something wrong about AGW? Ignorance? Or .....

#23     May 6, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zMrxC-qEHb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24     May 6, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

If you only had a brain. It's not Forbes you dumb cluck. It is scientists being reported about. In fact, peer reviewed scientific papers are being talked about.

Where do you go to get as stupid as you are futurecunt?

BTW, how is your discussion with wjk on AGW going? Oh, you dropped out of the discussion! Figures, moron.

#25     May 6, 2013
  6. Oh yeah. They are fraudulently misrepresenting what the scientists say.

Try NOAA. NASA. The Met Office. The Weather Channel.

............Anti-psychotic medications. :)

#26     May 6, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

The Weather Channel???? The owner of the Weather Channel was one of the first to ever debunk your AGW religion!!!

You have an ego? I thought you were just stupid.
    Agreed. You hide your identity behind your funturecunt username.
    Boy have you shown that time after time!
    Al Gore's theories and lies have been debunked dozens of times by qualified scientists.
    We all know AGW is nothing but a money grab. Have you checked how many hundreds of billions banks have now lost on the European Carbon scam? Sounds like AGW fraud!
    So, you admit they are wrong nearly all the time. Sorry to burst your bubble but AGW isn't going to turn out to be their winning religion either.
    This has nothing to do with the GOP. It has to do with the facts and the reality of what is happening. Nothing more. It is the left and Democraps pushing an ideology in order to create trillions of dollars in new taxes.

#27     May 6, 2013