Why Swing State Republican Governors Will Get Obama Re-Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 23, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You gonna keep taking digs at me?

You're fence riding and taking pot shots in both directions. A pretty vulnerable position of you ask me.

I will start returning fired if it continues.

#31     Feb 25, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That came out a litte harsh. Clearly I'm warming up to you C and have to admit that I like you. Its just that you've staked out a vulnerable place in the middle of the line of fire and you're taking a few shots and some of them seemed to be aimed in my direction.

I think you know that I'm patriotic and God knows that I've served my country in numerous capacities. Its just that my heart was disturbed when Barrack Obama was elected. I sense that the man does not love America and I'm disappointed with all who elected him which around here is just about everyone.

My vote doesn't count. My opinion doesn't count. I have no real outlet to express my dismay in a place where I'm surrounded by liberals in every aspect of my life.

Out here in the yard is a flagpole that I own on property that I own and so far as I can tell nobody on this blue earth can tell me what flag to fly. When Obama was elected my first thought was to fly my enormous American flag upside down but something about that bothers me so I just elected to take it down, fold it up and store it in the house until such time as I think I should refly it. I thought about buying some flag with something derogatory towards Obama but something about that bothers me too so I just leave the pole bare for the time being.

#32     Feb 25, 2012
  3. Not at all, and I really think that flag flying is a personal choice. I admit to being on the fence, I try to stay in an objective place. I don't demean anyone for their religion or their political biases. It is what it is as they say. I honestly feel that there are more of us than meets the eye. By 'us' I mean the 60/40 range instead of the extreme 20% at either end of the political spectrum. I just try to point out things as I see them, not expecting everyone to agree, or looking for a cheering section.

Since my debating days in college, I have tried to see things from both sides. I enjoy being in that position.

Sorry, no digs meant about the flag thing. It just prompted me to think about my flag flying, never mentioned before that.

c

#33     Feb 25, 2012
  4. Let me ask you this. The hard right says the MSM are liberals, the education system is liberal, the government is infested with liberals you say, every union is liberal, all the schools are liberal, Hollywood is liberal.

How could that kind of dominance possibly be achieved by a mere 20% of the population?

#34     Feb 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dumb question nurse, maybe you should stick to bed pans and enemas. There are only 535 congressmen out of over 300,000,000 us citizens, yet they hold nearly all the power in this country.

[​IMG]

#35     Feb 26, 2012