Why Swing State Republican Governors Will Get Obama Re-Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Well, it appears that you have already conceded that Obama will win, but just trying to bet on the spread, is that right? Not the Super Bowl, but the Presidential election.

I don't think Obama will win by much, but I would bet that he will win at this point in time.

c

#11     Feb 25, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Every single human being I am around is voting for Obama again. My family, all of my friends and every co-worker that I've asked.

They all act like its Barrack Obama vs. George Bush too. Everything is Bush's fault and everything Obama does is better than what Bush did.

Still, I will go into the booth and vote for anybody but Obama but I'm not kidding myself about the outcome. We'll see what happens when there is one republican left but that won't be until June probably.

AK is just obsessive about Obama. Its personal for him. Not exactly a thinker.

#12     Feb 25, 2012
  3. Same could be said about some of your pals like pspr who make more threads and posts about Obama then I do

#13     Feb 25, 2012
  4. Same here :cool:

#14     Feb 25, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, maybe but they are more issue oriented rather than just fixated on poll numbers.

Because of that their posts seem more varied.

#15     Feb 25, 2012
  6. Sounds like a certain ET poster that you cant stand :cool: .Maybe so many of us agree with that because its true

#16     Feb 25, 2012
  7. Not all my post are fixated on polls.This thread was not about polls in the beginning.This thread was about how republican governors will help Obama win re election.While I added polls a day after the fact to support the thread topic the thread was about how people are pissed with most of the Republican governors they elected in 2010 and that makes it very helpful for Obama in 2012

#17     Feb 25, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I tend the think for myself and I've reached a different conclusion.

That has worked well for me in engineering. Not so well in politics.

I've never had a single girlfriend my entire life that voted the same as me. I can remember my vietnamese girlfriend in the early 80s voting against Reagan and giving me hell for voting for him.

I just try not to be a snot about it or rub anyones face in it. You should give it a try.

Not trying to give you shit, I've got a headcold and am not feeling myself.

#18     Feb 25, 2012
  9. But the Obama haters here try to rub it into our faces everyday how bad Obama is doing

#19     Feb 25, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well our republican governor in California sure turned out to be lousy. Arnold. Can you believe we elect guys like that?

#20     Feb 25, 2012