Why Some Scientists Embrace the 'Multiverse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 8, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

The super troll calling me a troll? That's rich.

#11     Jul 9, 2013
  2. I notice it too. There seems to be some common elements to atheists. Generally unkempt, rarely smiling(unless they are bashing Christians with other athiests) and just generally unpleasant people. Even Richard Dawkins who has millions of dollars, never seems to smile.

#12     Jul 9, 2013
  3. Again I'm confused by your posting.

Are these your thoughts, or do the writings you have posted belong to another or others?

#13     Jul 9, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Click the link, hoof. It's the same article.

#14     Jul 9, 2013
  5. Article is by Dennis Prager, a well known devoutly religious (Jewish)
    and deeply conservative radio talk show host. Twice divorced, he married two shiksas had them convert to Orthodox Judaism. Now that's a really true blue family value centric conservative!

#15     Jul 9, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

If you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

What? You only want science presented by atheists? LOL

#16     Jul 9, 2013
  7. jem

jem

here is a hint for the next time....

If the article does not have any typos-- its not jem on elitetrader.
    I do not usually refer to myself as jem... but in real life I have authored some articles which were well written.

#17     Jul 9, 2013
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I know one currently [there aren't that many of them seemingly]. The guy is an overweight mess rolling around in a wheelchair, barely able to put sentences together unless he's channeling MSNBC and insulting generally half the people in earshot. I first met him about four years ago. He needed a brain operation but get this.. his wife wouldn't let him! She didn't like it that he came out and had lunch with myself and friends! She played him along like that until last year whereupon she divorced him and took everything...

I knew one way back in the day, he had three kids, two died violently. He sold his house just before the most stupendous rise in house prices and could never afford another one... One of his daughters was standing next to her friend when friend's ex-husband went after his wife with a shotgun. The guy blew them both away. His son was a criminal-underground bail bondsman/investigator/law student/thief/political activist. He got killed in a hit and run when he went for his daily run...

#18     Jul 9, 2013
  9. maxpi

maxpi

LOL

#19     Jul 9, 2013
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I'm recalling more of these observations of atheists/satanists.. I rented a room from a really quirky Swiss woman.. turned out she was doing things with Tarot cards and such. She got upset with me because I thought the devil was bad! She had gone to Europe to take care of her dying mother. Her brothers promised to pay her for that. She became embroiled in a battle with the European medical cartel when she tried to give her mother natural supplements, that drained her emotionally. While she was gone a widlfire destroyed her apartment in America which was on the back of her property. She lost all her stuff. Her flakey friends that were renting rooms weren't paying the rent while she was away and did nothing to rescue her stuff. Her mom died so she came back to the US of A. Her brothers then decided they were not going to pay her for her months in Europe and withheld her inheritance to boot. Her cancer returned. When I moved in to the rented room she had one other tenant. The guy had gotten her credit card info and was buying stuff with it, screwed up her internet connection, phones, and was controlling the mail by waiting for the mailman every day. She joined Kevin Trudeau's multi-level marketing thing and wouldn't leave me alone about it so I had to move. There was unlimited opportunity to pour money into Trudeau's bank account and I'm sure she made the best of it. He got arrested [again!!] recently of course....

That was just one two-year period of her life!!

#20     Jul 9, 2013