Why some Americans asking for lower salary from the boss?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by misterno, Jul 8, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

who are you to tell the biological parents or anyone what they should do with their money?

#11     Jul 10, 2012
  2. This is the new America.

IF you don't have money, get mad at those that do. It's easier to try to bring them down, then bring yourself up.

Infringe their freedom for medical expenses, well, until you get sick and need a transplant or something. Then you will like others more.

Create crazy laws that go against everything this country has fought for, mainly to make you feel better for a day or so.

So yea, forget inheritance!! give it to (your choice, of course, since you are the czar).

I say create a police state, gulags, nationalize everything, send the dollar to 10 trillion to one to all currencies, pay off all debt with worthless currency, then go to war to unite this country...... sound familiar?

#12     Jul 10, 2012
  3. I am an American citizen, and you?

#13     Jul 11, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He's Canadian.

#14     Jul 11, 2012
  5. zdreg

zdreg

what is your point?
    as an american citizen you have the right to go into another american's pocket?
    whatever happen to america as the land of the free and the home of the brave.
    as a result of your shoddy american education do you believe the nonsense of your liberal professors that it is ok to rob peter to pay paul?

#15     Jul 11, 2012
  6. It is not ok to rob peter to pay paul

just like it should not be ok to earn money without working a.k.a inheritance

#16     Jul 11, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're absurd. Your parents, relatives, etc. have a right to give you whatever it is they earned, should they choose to do so.

You have absolutely no right whatsoever to tell them what they can and cannot do with their money/resources.

Please honestly tell me your parents never gave you anything besides life.

#17     Jul 11, 2012
  8. I suppose you are against heavy taxation of inheritance also.

Right?

#18     Jul 11, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

why should people work hard to accumulate wealth if it taxed heavily at death? it was taxed once when accumulated. they are motivated to work hard in order that their children and grand children should have it easy.

taxing it a 2nd time is confiscatory.

#19     Jul 12, 2012
  10. Yes, lets just give back all our money to Ben Bernanke and Obama when we die so they can finance the new war in Afghanistan for opium. You are a fucking idiot.

#20     Jul 12, 2012