Why So Many of Us Don’t Lose Weight When We Exercise

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Frederick Foresight, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Didn't know that, but can't argue with it. Explosive movements can't be very user-friendly over the long term.

#11     Apr 2, 2020
  2. Most people could simply walk a few miles daily, do body weight exercises and if they ate clean with some intermittent fasting they would be plenty fit. Everything else in the gym is excess and vanity, both of which I indulge in.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    #12     Apr 2, 2020
  3. DTB2

DTB2

I learned it because I had to make presentations to the school boards here to allow hockey programs in the schools.

Despite hockey being well down the injury list, behind the sacred cows of football and wrestling, there still was a tough battle but we pushed it through and lo and behold the program is consistently Top 10 in state.

#13     Apr 2, 2020
  4. If you search on the Internet, you will easily find that running is not very useful and even harmful. Why do athletes retire early? Because it is not normal for the body to do so hard. Yoga, fitness, gymnastics are much more useful sports. I advise everyone to download homework apps and practice. To this, write down your indicators in a table. Weight, temperature, etc. .. To help you converter, type 80 c to f.https://www.rocknets.com/converter/temperature/80-c-to-f

#14     Apr 6, 2020
  5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

Its all about diet. Stabilize those insulin levels and for gods sakes, raise those testosterone levels.

#15     Apr 7, 2020
  6. [​IMG]

#16     Apr 9, 2020
  7. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Low testosterone + Low thyroid = Old Age.

#17     Apr 10, 2020