Why should the health care industry be a for profit institution?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

We may be drifting into some confusion of wages, normal profits, supernormal (iirc) profits here...

#61     Mar 16, 2010
  2. What difference does it make, everybody's definition is highly personal and limited by their circumstances/world view when arbitrary limits are contemplated?

#62     Mar 16, 2010
  3. I'm still waiting to hear how much I'm allowed to earn and then pay taxes on by optional's standards?

#63     Mar 16, 2010
  4. I would think you are allowed to earn as much as a healthy conscience would allow, and to pay taxes accordingly...

For those greedy unreasonable republican capitalists who had their consciences removed or were born with out any sense of or awareness of the reality that we are all in this together...then measures need to be taken to have these pathologically self centered conform to reasonable humanist and/or real Christian standards.

Conforming to any moral code of moderation would be good, it really doesn't matter if that comes from atheism, Christianity, Buddhism, etc.

Moderation is good, geed is bad...

#64     Mar 16, 2010
  5. Do you know the definition of greed?

#65     Mar 16, 2010
  6. Do you?

#66     Mar 16, 2010

7. http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Greed

#67     Mar 16, 2010
  8. He knows he cannot answer that objectively or in a quantifiable way.

#68     Mar 16, 2010
  9. You think so?

#69     Mar 16, 2010
  10. Obviously if you were comfortable or capable in giving a quantifiable answer by now you would have done so.

You still refuse to do so,so YES you are incapable or unwilling and therefore defeat yourself endlessly talking generalities and circular arguments.

#70     Mar 16, 2010