Why should I suffer for making all the right decisions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoofhearted, Oct 27, 2012.

1. What the Leftists and parasites really want is for success to be "granted". That's what's really fair... "social justice", isn't it?

#11     Oct 28, 2012
  2. If he doesn't control his own destiny, who does? Is control over it allocated to every other person on the planet on a proportional basis, so that each of us has 1/7,000,000,000th of it?

The easier calculation, so to speak, for apportioning control is to just let each individual decide. If groups of people want to get together and give up their control over their destinies, they are free to do so. I believe such groups are called cults or communes. No one is stopping anyone from joining one. But, if you look at their histories, you will see that they tend not to last long. Why do you think that is? It's because they are incapable of dealing with change.

The greatest revolution in human thinking of all time is the "idea" of the individual. For hundreds of thousands of years, homo sapiens existed, but this idea did not. During those hundreds of thousands of years, there was less progress than there has been in the last 300 years since the emergence of this idea with Descartes. Why people would want to backtrack on that idea is something I simply do not understand. Do you even have any concept of what your life would be like without this idea? Would you rather that people live like ants or bees, with the individual subordinated to the group at all times? Have you ever even had a non-conforming thought in your life or taken a non-conforming action and felt the power of doing so? If you did or had, you would understand EXACTLY what this man is saying, so I can only assume you haven't.

Enjoy your life as an ant, just don't try to drag me down to the same level.

#12     Oct 28, 2012
  3. Redistribution of success, at the point of a gun. "Social justice" in action.

#13     Oct 28, 2012
  4. That's what Odumbo advocates. Any question? Look at his upbringing and the political/personality-formative influences in his life. He NEVER should have been a candidate for president. What he believes is anti everything that made America the great country that it WAS.. :(

However, greedy people don't care about what's right or fair... THEY JUST WANT... and the end justifies the means.

:mad: :mad:

#14     Oct 28, 2012

5. Give the guy some cheese to go with his whine.

#15     Oct 28, 2012
  6. yes, if it wasn't all being paid for with my tax dollars that's exactly where it would belong.

You should probably be the one posting on the Politics & Religion forum since you have no idea how the economy works

And let us business men post here

We are the ones trying to pay for it all

#16     Oct 28, 2012
  7. No Shit!

I'm amazed that ~50% of the populace still zealously supports him. If there were justice in this world, he'd have trouble getting a job as a shoe shine boy at the race track. (A job I once did as a 9-year old.)

To be "sucked in" by fraud, deception, lies and "hopium" in '08, is one thing. To continue support for such a despicable, anti-American-values person is nothing short of "greed before all common sense and honor".

:( :(

#18     Oct 28, 2012
  8. I don't have the exact words in front of me, but someone said shortly after Obama was elected "The republic can survive an Obama, but it will have a harder time surviving the kind of citizens who support Obama".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need to split off from these people into a separate nation. They are arrogant enough to think their ideas would work if actually fully-implemented, so we need to pitch it to them as giving them a chance to prove that theory without interference. They're so stupid, they just might buy it. They can keep Obama as President for life, for all I care.

#19     Oct 28, 2012
  9. you keep coming up with this idea that the only solution is divorce, dissolution, and seperation.

What was that guys name? Oh yeah, Lawrence of Arabia.

No sense of greatness on your part of unifying people? Even if they have extreme differences?

I guess it's a pretty simple methodology, whenever you see something big, just break it into little small pieces.

I must admit, we were all probably happier when we were just single cell amnobea.

#20     Oct 28, 2012