Why should France have a veto right in the U.N. ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by freealways, Jan 21, 2003.

1. OK you are right and I am wrong. I am totally wrong and know nothiing of American history and you know it all. So dont waist your time with such an ignorant as me as you put it.
    ciao

#81     Jan 29, 2003
  2. msfe

msfe

dgabriel, contrary to a widespread belief, the Nazis did not ´come to power by election in 1933, after several failed attempts in prior elections´.

on the legal basis of § 48 oft he Weimar constitution Hitler was appointed Reichskanzler (Imperial chancellor) by the Reichspraesident (Imperial president) and former WW I Fieldmarshal Paul von Hindenburg on the 30th of January 1933.

Hitler´s 1st cabinet was not even a true NSDAP government but the socalled ´government of national concentration´,with Hitler as chancellor and only 2 nazi ministers (Dr. Frick and H. Goering). the majority of ministers were members of the DNVP (deutschnationale volkspartei). because the combined NSDAP and DNVP had no majority (248 of a total 584) in the Reichstag (Imperial diet) they kept governing on the basis of the above mentioned presidential powers of § 48 of the Weimar constitution.

even after the takeover of power (Machtergreifung) and brutal oppression of SPD and KPD election campaigns the nazis were unable to win a majority in the general election of the 5th of March 1933.

Wahlergebnis (election results) vom 5. März 1933

Wahlberechtigte: 44,7 Mill., Wahlbeteiligung: 88,7%

Mill. Stimmen Prozent Abgeordnete

NSDAP 17,3 43,9 288

DNVP 3,1 8,0 52

Zentrum 4,4 11,2 74

BVP 1,1 2,7 18

SPD 7,2 18,3 120

KPD 4,8 12,3 81
    ---------------------------------
    Gesamt 39,3 96,4 647

only with the help of the 52 DNVP deputies the nazis won a slim majority in the Reichstag which was used to adopt the socalled ´Ermaechtigungsgesetz`(act of empowerment) of the 21st of March 1933. the KPD (kommunistische partei deutschands) was excluded from the inauguration session of the Reichstag for their alleged incineration of the Reichstag building and the SPD simply didn´t turn up, out of fear.

#82     Jan 29, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I don't let them bother me so much any more. So little of the world has a free press, and you have no way of knowing where these people get their ideas. Therefore, it's a waste of time to debate most of this stuff, much less argue about it.

Freealways, for example, said that all he knew of France was that they "codified" human rights and that he liked the food. Where do you go with that, particularly when the part about human rights isn't true?

When the schools in these countries are so bad, you really have no choice but to take a deep breath and move on to something else.

--Db

#83     Jan 29, 2003
  4. " I am totally wrong and know nothing of American history and you know it all. "

Trdnut....We finally agree on something!!!
    :D

Have a good day everybody and trdnut is right about the freedom of speech but occasionally i wouldn't mind some facts not fiction

#84     Jan 29, 2003
  5. Have a good day everybody and trdnut is right about the freedom of speech but occasionally i wouldn't mind some facts not fiction [/B][/QUOTE]

One last thing
    Look up Carlyle corporation and find out who is on the board of director and who was on there. Makes some very interesting reading. And I brought as much evidence as any ......
    over and out

here is a link

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

another
    http://www.hereinreality.com/familyvalues.html

so I provided some links have fun

#85     Jan 29, 2003
  6. Sounds consistent with your standards... for Americans "looks suspicious" is proof... for terrorists you need videos, interviews, "smoking guns" etc etc before you even start thinking that maybe just maybe, terrorists did bomb/killed someone else ...

#86     Jan 29, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Good point.

You'll have to excuse me while I go put on trdnut's favorite song: Never Can Say Goodbye.

--Db

#87     Jan 29, 2003
  8. I have nthing against Americans ( Just moved here from OK) But I do have a problem with not seing what is there. I provided with links from reputable sources. What do you do?????

If you think that attacking SH ( athough I do belive he should be out ) then you will see later that t is not even anywhere close.

#88     Jan 29, 2003
  9. Thanks you it is nice I have a song for me :)

#89     Jan 29, 2003
  10. .They are the Iraq of the last century and they need to be broken up an watched over.<<

In case that was missed Germany has now been reunited for over 10 yrs.:p

#90     Jan 29, 2003