Why should France have a veto right in the U.N. ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by freealways, Jan 21, 2003.

1. You call some conspiracy theory nuts reputable sources? i have no problem with people making some bucks off the war, obviously if you need guns you have to pay for them.
    Maybe in your culture business and greed are morally suspicious, not necessarily for Americans, that's why we are wealthier than anyone else, not because we go around stealing oil, killing indians or whatever, it's because we have something called "free markets". We don't need to steal wealth, we create it.

Do you wonder why in Manhattan you hop on a subway and you see black white yellow and brown sitting peacefully next to each other without killing themselves? they are more worried about making a buck than fighting over who is ethnically, morally, culturally or religiously superior.

#91     Jan 29, 2003
  2. Dont know where I said any of what you quoted. But that is what you want to read into it suit yourself.
    You have no clue as to what my culture is and I am not at all jealous of any wealth of anyone.
    You might want to take a look at your concept of wealth you maybe surprised to see which country is actually weatiest.
    One question what does OK stand for because I wrote that I moved from there obviously you are not engaged in a discussion but already knw what you are going to say without reading.
    The propaganda by the media in the US is really working by what you say.
    Also take a closer look at what is really hepening with the US economy you ight be surprised to see how bad it is. But again you dont care about the truth.
    I provided some links to what I was advancing more then you could say. You only have presumptions and alllegations and no proof.

#92     Jan 29, 2003
  3. Have you ever heard about "business cycles"? No matter how "bad" it gets, it's not the end of the world, sooner or later we will be witnessing the next expansion.

It's not me who's making the outlandish assertions, it's you, so it's you who has to show proof. All you can come up is some links with some conspiracy nuts who say the carlyle group is suspicious because they will get rich off the war. If they get rich so what?

So you're out of arguments now you come up with another "outlandish assertion" that I'm just repeating American propaganda... yeah right. For your information every day on TV and on the papers here in the US there is always somebody opposing to whatever Bush says or does, Daschle for example. Would you consider that propaganda?.

#93     Jan 29, 2003
  4. "Also take a closer look at what is really hepening with the US economy you ight be surprised to see how bad it is. But again you don't care about the truth."

===========================================

It probably wouldn't be that bad if the cowardly German and French would pay back the BILLIONS they owe us from WW II and for the BILLIONS the US spends on foreign aid....Heck, even last night Bush is pledging BILLIONS to AIDS victims in Africa ( which Im personally against him doing).....I wonder how much over all money is due the US????? The truth is France, Germany Europe....they have nothing...some nice snow covered mountain views and some old villages...that's about it...protectionist governments who are being passed by economically by third world countries and regions...It's over for Europe...this is why France and Germany should have no veto power or quite frankly input on anything we do...they are insignificant flies on a pile of Dog SH#t.....If they are not careful, we won't even let them lay their maggot egs on it anymore. That's why Europe is mad at us...It's got to suck to be France and Germany and some of the other europeans countries...they use to have importance, but quite frankly China, Korea, India, and very soon Greenland
    :) will pass them economically if they haven't done so already.

#94     Jan 29, 2003
  5. Is it my fault too that I (or anybody else) can crack open your fallacies and inconsistencies in no time? wow that confuses you, I must be a programmed robot, no my name is not Deep Junior.

#95     Jan 29, 2003
  6. i'm curious: half of the posters who hate Bush seem to think he is an evil genius mastermind presiding over a black conspiracy that casts its shadow across the entire world, while the other half thinks he's too stupid to tie his own shoe.

so which one is it?

#96     Jan 29, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And how is that any different from your approach?

--Db

#97     Jan 29, 2003
  8. 01-29-03 01:08 PM

.They are the Iraq of the last century and they need to be broken up an watched over.<<

In case that was missed Germany has now been reunited for over 10 yrs.

How long did those cowards wait after WWI to start up again???

#98     Jan 29, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

In a way, both. He reminds me of Nixon (also a Republican). Not terribly smart, but crafty. Or in Bush's case, perhaps crafty. I say "perhaps" because it's difficult for me to believe that he came up with all this by himself.

--Db

#99     Jan 29, 2003
  10. DbPhoenix, you are slightly confused when you say "Freealways, for example, said that all he knew of France was that they "codified" human rights and that he liked the food. Where do you go with that, particularly when the part about human rights isn't true?"

That wasn't ME who said that.

I am very much anti France because of their total disregard to others' opinions and rights (remember the atomic testing in areas far away from France but very near to where other population lives).

Freealways

#100     Jan 29, 2003