Why should a girl have to be allowed to play on boys baseball team?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, May 11, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#51     May 12, 2012
  2. Thank you Luke, Indy will no doubt review the context around all of these posts and conclude that you do indeed have some kind of dementia.

These are very good starting points:)

#52     May 12, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#53     May 13, 2012
  4. You seem fond of that image, you should get with your wife more, that is if you can.:D

#54     May 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You really should THINK before posting. I have a younger attractive wife, you were dumped like a ton of bricks by your ex GF.
    I'd bet you on who gets more puss but with your documented history of compulsive pathological lying, what would be the point.

#55     May 13, 2012
  6. Hey man, you keep posting the dumb stuff you post. She likes your job, and your house in the boonies up there. What you might want to think about is whether you talk to your wife all night and go to bed satisfied.

Cassie and I split for complicated reasons, none of which you will ever remotely understand. But guess what, we moved on, and then moved back, why? I could not find a woman who could fall asleep to the History Channel, and she could not find a man who liked Prince, and Rush.:D

U are married because of your earning power, RCG's Girl transcends all of that, and it is something you will never have.

You missed again, Luke.

#56     May 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL, so admit you have no earning power. Too funny.

#57     May 13, 2012
  8. 51212

Backup of both language and women. Using the word puss, pretty much sums it. Add to Addendum.

#58     May 13, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

After you "Add to Addendum" (as if anyone cares) why not shove it up your ass.

#59     May 13, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

I'm putting the guy on ignore. His "role" is all played out.

#60     May 13, 2012