Why Ron Paul is Out: He will stop the New World Order

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

A fresh inductee into the New World Order, Part II:

[​IMG]

#51     Jan 18, 2012
  2. You keep repeating yourself but are still wrong as ever. Citing cause and effect is not levying blame against America. In your highly simplistic, us good them bad worldview, maybe. In the world the rest of us inhabit, not so much.

You really need a dictionary kid. Making a "comparison" limited by certain parameters is not a "defense"...it is a comparison within certain parameters. Iranian citizens do not need to fear indefinite detention without charge or trial and American citizens do. I know that's a tough pill to swallow but it is what it is.

Actually no. Our media cannot be trusted to report facts..in fact, there is no law saying they have to. You wanted me to compare human rights violations of two countries but you only provided one report. Did you want me to just wing the comparison?

#52     Jan 18, 2012
  3. Yeah, I know. It's his one fatal flaw (disagreeing with some of his politics, as I do, doesn't mean his politics is a fatal flaw. But in re him becoming Prez, this is).
    Geniuses tend not to be normal, for some reason.

#53     Jan 18, 2012
  4. I don't need a dictionary Douchebag Al-Qaeda Sympathizer, you need a brain transplant.

#54     Jan 19, 2012
  5. So says the AIPAC baby.

#55     Jan 19, 2012
  6. It is a battle tactic DAS. First, brand you as the Other. Then attach the other to some well known enemy, and then state that the belief of the enemy is yours as well.

666, that is actually some nice political stuff. Newt would be proud:D

And before you take that as an insult, I started a thread right here in fight club saying that Mittens made a SERIOUS mistake going after Newt like that. Especially when Newt, amazingly, wanted to take the high road.

Newt WILL hand the Presidency to Obama if that is what it takes to stop Mittens.

You would have think Mittens would have read the 48 Laws of Power.

One of them is: Know Who You Are Dealing With, Do Not Offend the Wrong Person.:D :D

#56     Jan 19, 2012
  7. "The Joooz" aren't the problem, Douchebag Al-Qaeda Sympathizer, Islamofascists are. And they're looking for losers like you. Is your resume up to date? :p

Al Qaeda targeting more American jihadist recruits in Yemen
    http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/258804

#57     Jan 19, 2012
  8. See DAS? And he learned this straight from the greatest propagandist that ever lived. I will let you Google that. Again, nice work 6, you are good man.:)

#58     Jan 19, 2012
  9. Not trying to decide who the problem is or is not. Just calling you what others have called you....AIPAC baby. It fits.

#59     Jan 19, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Rules for Debating Trader666:

1) Trader666 is always right.
    2) Trader666 gets the last word.
    3) Where Trader666 is wrong, see Rule #1.
    4) Where you have something else to say, see Rule #2.
    5) Ok, ok, maybe you are right. Bite your tongue and move on.

: )

#60     Jan 19, 2012