Why people

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AKHENATON, Feb 20, 2008.

1. How to win friends and influence people - Jewish style. :D

#11     Feb 20, 2008
  2. LOL little chuckie.whoells is right here to defend the nazis. Guess what, I have no interest whatsoever in influencing or winning the friendship of this human garbage. He and his friendship are all yours. Something tells me you'll hit it right off.

#12     Feb 20, 2008
  3. loik

loik

I`m open to different opinions!

#13     Feb 20, 2008
  4. It must be hell on the sheep when you "flow" every day of the year.

Take your hate and move to Afghanistan. I hear you can double the jewish population there.

#14     Feb 20, 2008
  5. What makes you think I want to live among medieval Islamic fundamentalists. You've repeatedly demonstrated that it is your preferred area of habitation, why don't you move there and take your nazi buddies with you. Really, only one jew in the entire country, no one to rob you, no one to oppress you, no one to brainwash you, no one to drink the blood of your children, no one to control the banks, media, government. Is it paradise or what? LOL

PS I never said I was jewish...I never said I was not.

#15     Feb 20, 2008
  6. i was thinking scientologist?

#16     Feb 20, 2008
  7. saxon

saxon

Does this kind of shit go on all the time in this forum? WTF??

I think the name of this forum should be changed to "The Seething Cauldron of Anti-social Desire".

#17     Feb 20, 2008
  8. Scientology is a religion, jew by and large is an ethnicity, not to be confused with Judaism which is a religion.

#18     Feb 20, 2008
  9. scientology really isn't a religion... it has no God.

#19     Feb 20, 2008
  10. #20     Feb 20, 2008