Why Pearl Harbor was deception.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nabuchodonosor, May 29, 2007.

1. Sam321

Sam321

It’s hopeless. Too many dumb young people cursing us with their ability to use a computer and type words.

They were taught to believe in nothing, and so they believe anything, despite common sense. It’s so bad they all believe anything they themselves make up.

9/11 was a lie, WWII was a lie, the Holocaust was a lie, WWI was a lie. Everything is a lie. The only time they will ever see truth is when they all find themselves fighting for their very own lives.

#11     May 30, 2007
  2. This entire world is a lie from beginning to end.

It is a belief in nothing...anything but the truth...despite common sense. It's so bad that everyone believes anything they themselves make up...including this world.

All events are lies. Time is a lie. Space is a lie. War is a lie. Attack is a lie.

Nothing is as it appears. It is all a set-up.

Who has set this up?

You!

You deceive yourself so long as you deny you have no hand in any of this.

All of it is a conspiracy. All of it is done by secret compact.

The only time you will ever see the truth is when you welcome the truth. Welcome the truth and you will recognize it. All you can do is recognize and accept it. You will appreciate it because unlike this world, truth can be understood.

Jesus

#12     May 30, 2007
  3. He is the same poster. The real reason for starting this thread
    is he thinks FDR was a jew.

This turd hates jews. He's a nutjob. A disgrace to humanity.

#13     May 30, 2007
  4. People call honest WW2 veterans "Conspiracy Theorists" when they go against their neocon worldview, that's what I'd call anti-American.

It's important to expose FDR as the great criminal that he was. His administration was overflowing with Jews --much like the extremely corrupt Clinton and Bush administrations.

But I am not sure why I bother. I suspect you just want a rationalization to justify the mass killing of 'gooks', while hypocritically condemning them for killing other people.

FDR was not a practicing Jew, but his Jewish heritage was an important factor that caused him to want war against anti-Semitic Germany.
    [​IMG]

Are you saying that the following people (some of whom are Zionist) are anti-semitic nutjobs because they agree that Pearl-Harbor was a provoked and anticipated event?
    Does it really have to be on Fox-News before you'd give it consideration?

The only reason why the Axis are supposed to be the "bad guys" is the infamous "Holocaust", of which nothing whatsoever was known prior to 1945. Stalin, however, killed many more innocent people than Hitler ever did, even the if 6,000,000 were indeed gassed by Hitler, and FDR was well aware of this. Yet, he chose to ally with communism to fight the "evil" Nazis before even the Pearl-Harbor attack took place, as the following timeline shows clearly.
    http://www.worldwar-2.net/timelines/the-americas/the-americas-index-1941.htm

#14     May 30, 2007
  5. Not bad, but you posted in the wrong topic. There are no conspiracy theories here, only facts. No one is claiming that Pearl-Harbor was part of some mysterious world conspiracy.

#15     May 30, 2007
  6. You are saying FDR did not conspire regarding Pearl Harbor?

That's just an example.

All events are manufactured on the down low. When they happen, the conspirators act all shocked.

Everyone conspires in his own demise.

Mind takes turns attacking mind via bodies, concealing the agreements that make events happen.

At one level FDR knew about the attack before it happened. He asked for it for a reason. He kept it a secret.

So it is with all other attacks.

Jesus

#16     May 30, 2007
  7. I am purely saying that FDR purposly provoked the Japanese into attacking US forces. See the timeline I posted in a previous post, as it's rather obvious. After the attack, he got the war against Germany that he wanted so much. If FDR would have listened to public opinion and pursued an isolationist foreign policy, WW2 wouldn't have been a conflict in which the US was involved. Instead, FDR deceived the public for his own personal reasons and portrayed the Japanese as imperial monsters who want to conquer the United States.

All of this is of a certain importance because history is repeating itself today. 9/11, if indeed committed by Arabs as the government claims, was provoked by decades of unlimited and illogical US support for Israel, a state that committed terrorism against the US. Thereby creating a lot of hatred towards the United States from the Arab world. But, instead of recognizing this fact, the Government, just as it did after Pearl-Harbor, claims that they attacked us because they hate our "freedom".

#17     May 30, 2007
  8. Yes, reasonably deduced, but you also said...

And that is what I am talking about. How do you think he knew it was a day of "infamy"?

You've heard "The first casualty of war is truth".

The truth is the world is a war. Times of "peace" are a set-up for the next cycle of violence.

Bodies are for attack...in their original purpose.

Time and space are the backdrops - the illusions - in which the theater of war is played out.

Truth had to be denied for the curtains to rise on such a theater.

Again, reasonably deduced. But why stop reasoning there? What does "new Pearl Harbor" mean to brains in government who use that term? Those who know about Pearl Harbor know FDR knew. How does this apply to 911?

I am just saying that foreknowledge of participants is known for all events. Do you think I did not have foreknowledge about my crucifixion, or that I was not complicit in it? Of course I was complicit. That event was a parody of all events in which you seem to be attacked and betrayed.

Jesus

#18     May 30, 2007
  9. If FDR's administration was overflowing with Jews, then no wonder
    he had to go kick Hitler's ass all over the place.

And trying to say he provoked the Japanese into attacking
    Pearl Harbor is ridiculous.

#19     May 30, 2007
  10. Of course. Everyone knows Japan attacked us for no reason. (maybe they hated us because of our freedoms) FDR would never sacrifice 500,000 American lives just so the admirable "people's revolutions" in China and the USSR could go unhindered without Japanese and German opposition.

This guy does a good job of shitting on FDR's legacy.

http://tmh.floonet.net/articles/chamberl.html

#20     May 30, 2007