why pay anything?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by andrasnm, Feb 6, 2005.

1. yenzen

yenzen

U finished yet? One more rant or mental breakdown left? Come on get it all out, this is ur last chance to tell world what you REALLY think.

Mr. Zen

#41     Feb 7, 2005
  2. you just had to have the last word in...didn't you? I have just added you to my ignore list...
    Your prozac is waiting pal. take a double dose you'll need it :D

#42     Feb 7, 2005
  3. Hello

I've been doing this for years too, but we live in American (I think) so we think different. I've lost money both ways, I've started out using the best that money could buy, and lost money, and now I only pay about $65.00 a month and I'm still losing money. I feel that its not so much the tools as it is knowing how to use the tools no matter what the cost. I remeber the first time I started in 1986 man did I make alot of money, then greed and ego get in the way and I lost my house. I feel that everybody here is right in their own way. If you are making money using the best tools out on the market then great, and if you are using tools that don't cost that much and you are making money great too. I feel that you guys are missing the point, you should be saying to know your tools inside and out no matter what the cost. Tools are part of trading but its not the main part as all of you long time traders know!

#43     May 30, 2005