why pay anything?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by andrasnm, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Dont listen to these loud mouths on this forum. If you are starting out with a small account say $20,000, then you should spend no more that $20.00 per month on trading tools, thats a little more than 1% annually of your total account equity. These dopes who trade a $20,000 trading account and spend $200.00 a month are foolish, thats over 10% annually on tools. Be conservative keep your costs low as you build account equity.

#31     Feb 7, 2005
  2. That is too small for daytrading anyway, so under those constraints pulling up Yahoo or Stockcharts.com at EOD is more than adequate. The latter, especially, is really quite good.

#32     Feb 7, 2005
  3. and you are - Mr. Soros in disquise, keep up with the wise cracks and insults it suits you. loser

#33     Feb 7, 2005
  4. yenzen

yenzen

sensitive guy never win at trading. Grow thick skin little man

Mr. Zen

#34     Feb 7, 2005
  5. Yeah ? I wonder how "random" will be the timing when "Random" will close shop as a dime a dozen "tiny hedge fund" blow outs.
    What is your website random man? How much do you manage or still looking for money? It happens like clockwork! I am counting the days....time to look for a job!

yenzen:
    Did you have a down day "tiny dick" that you were compelled to chime in about sensitivity? 99-percent of this pathetic forum are loser and whiners. I try to talk some sense into some of you about this f'd up industry and I get shit thrown into my face. Thanks a lot (for nothing).

#35     Feb 7, 2005
  6. By your second post in this thread you were calling people names. If you can't handle the occassional pie in the face, don't start a food fight.

#36     Feb 7, 2005
  7. please close this thread and close my account as well!
    Thanks

#37     Feb 7, 2005
  8. mojo59

mojo59

Now look what you all have done. I'll miss this thread and andrasnm. Like a heart attack.:D

#38     Feb 7, 2005
  9. Maybe for you, others with the $20,000 bankroll can pull $5,000-$10,000 each and every month trading eminis.

#39     Feb 7, 2005
  10. account, let me have the last word. I have been on this board for almost 5 years longer than most of you. My experience is very mixed. majority of the people are argumentative, egomaniacs and on average LOSERS. I have seen threads miles long and vitriol spewed over dumb shit things. So here is my take; the idiots have taken over and rule this board just like America for the time being. Those of you smarter traders, you all know who you are I bid farewell but my sanity is more important than to deal with the trash on ET.

#40     Feb 7, 2005