Why Paris is burning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bruto Blukowski, Nov 4, 2005.

1. As I said before, an explosion in the number of half assed websites intended to relay such message.

By the way, how come your half assed site never mentions anything about the Radical Jewish elements in Israeli settlements like Kriat Arba??

Better yet, how come your half assed site des not mention anything about the Lord's army of Uganda which kidnapped thousands of little children to use them as kid soldiers in their Holy war??

With all due respect Osama123, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HYPOCRITE!!

#51     Nov 6, 2005
  2. They haven't.

Or if they have, the riots don't necessarily demonstrate it.

I know Jihadwatch has jumped all over the riots, claiming them as an example of the "Global Jihad", but, as much as I support that site's efforts, I just can't agree.

Wael does have a point, to some extent. Spencer relies a great deal on his relations with hard line Jews so he has to interpret everything Muslims do in terms of Jihad, which he then links to events in the Israel-Pal conflict (as in "See, this is just what Jews have been facing all this time.."). It's bullshit and I'm tired of it. Spencer's a fucking loser. Daniel Pipes isn't much better.

They do make excellent points, but their blind allegiance to Israel (understandable in Pipes' case, he's a Jew; Spencer's just an Amen Corner lapdog) simply makes the important job of drawing attention to the problems of Islamic militancy/radicalism harder. (Yes Wael, this is me writing this - no one's hacked my account.)

#52     Nov 6, 2005
  3. Why is Paris burning?

Could it be because of this?

#53     Nov 6, 2005
  4. M Vega

M Vega

This may be the beginning of third world war..
    already 10% of Western-Europe inhabitants is muslim..
    This will be enough to weaken Europe from the inside..
    Arab forces will invade Europe from the south, kill all man and rape all woman..

I'm happy there is the US..
    Using their nucleair power to totally wipe out every arabian..

We should leave a few million alive to work in American Factories of GM and Ford.. for free! This will solve the financial problems these companies are suffering from.

#54     Nov 6, 2005
  5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Pointing out things about Muslim society your PC mentality desperately tries to hide and pacify is not the same as “dehumanizing” the Muslim world.

This riot has everything to do with political Islam because it causes and perpetuates self-imposed apartheid in France and elsewhere, which exasperates the socioeconomic factors. Islamist culture encourages immigrants to not seek social mobility because that requires them to assimilate to French secular society, which is the only way for them to improve their standards of living, but doing so goes against conservative Islam. And you know damned well that conservative Islam is being embraced by the young generations of Sunnis, including the French Muslims living in the suburbs, and the reason for popular bin Ladenism and the revival of Global Jihad.

With all the Islamic schools, medrassas, mosques, prayer rooms, and Islamic centers scattered all over the Muslim communities where men and boys can engage with their mentors and clerics and go through cycles of prayer and angry politics, political Islam gets it both ways by first isolating/indoctrinating Muslims away from their “infidel host,” and then use the socioeconomic factors as the excuse to rally the Muslims against the host.

No. People are simply realizing that the squabbles between Israel and Palestine have much to do about nothing, other than the fact that people like you talk about it a lot in order to avoid the hard questions about Islamism vs. the West.

By the way, Israel does not have that kind of power. In fact, being the most unpopular country in the entire world, thanks to a successful propaganda campaign against Israel, I never have seen so many Israelis with self-doubt, to the point one wonders if Israel will implode on its own.

Now wait a minute, I though you said I was a Stalinist!

#55     Nov 6, 2005
  6. Western Europe is weak all by itself, they dont need any help.

This will just expedite their downfall.

#56     Nov 6, 2005
  7. nitro

nitro

LOL!

How is it going cadletrader?

nitro :D

#57     Nov 6, 2005
  8. Pointing out things about Muslim society your PC mentality desperately tries to hide and pacify is not the same as “dehumanizing” the Muslim world.

I am not trying to hide anything! I am just trying to expose your elk for their sinister motives of making generalized statements against 1/6 of the world's population who happened to have their good and bad like any other.

This riot has everything to do with political Islam because it causes and perpetuates self-imposed apartheid in France and elsewhere, which exasperates the socioeconomic factors. Islamist culture encourages immigrants to not seek social mobility because that requires them to assimilate to French secular society, which is the only way for them to improve their standards of living, but doing so goes against conservative Islam. And you know damned well that conservative Islam is being embraced by the young generations of Sunnis, including the French Muslims living in the suburbs, and the reason for popular bin Ladenism and the revival of Global Jihad.

And how did you know?? Did you have the insight of under ground meetings for all of them bad Muslims to conspire against the civilized world??

did you take possession of the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Islamofascists"???

Let me guess...This is what your handlers Spencer et al taught you??

How did you know that these stupid hooligans are directly or indirectly related to what you call "Islamofascists"?

At the time when people in the Middle East are gossiping about singer Hiyfa Wahbi's break up from her Saudi prince fiancee and the latest car accessories, and where they are going to spend the evening in Ramadan, our friend Osama123 is locking himself in a bunker, screaming hysterically about Global conniving Muslim's domination while he is loading his shotgun.

With all the Islamic schools, medrassas, mosques, prayer rooms, and Islamic centers scattered all over the Muslim communities where men and boys can engage with their mentors and clerics and go through cycles of prayer and angry politics, political Islam gets it both ways by first isolating/indoctrinating Muslims away from their “infidel host,” and then use the socioeconomic factors as the excuse to rally the Muslims against the host.

You mean similar to the ones that take place in synagogs just before they start collecting money to arm illegal settlers in the West Bank, build more fortified illegal settlements and recruite the next wave of JDL members??

Or how about the Evangelical churches hosting thousands of hand waving, hypnotized parishers where Falwell demands the Nuking of Mecca and other preachers advocate the bombing of abortion clinics??

Or how about the following;

WHO TAUGHT THAT MAGGOT TO THINK THAT WAY!!!

I have been your Jihadi watch and this piece of shit is a bi-product of the "love all" approach carried by your Spencer.

No. People are simply realizing that the squabbles between Israel and Palestine have much to do about nothing, other than the fact that people like you talk about it a lot in order to avoid the hard questions about Islamism vs. the West.

Yes yes, do people also realize that part and parcel of the struggle of the Palestinian people includes Jews who are sick and tired of their Zionist state's policy??

Do people also realize that the following organization among all of the Palestinian Christian Orthodox and Catholic leadership is part and parcel of exposing your Daniel Pipe and Spencer lies;

http://www.sabeel.org/

I guess your spencer hid that from them! Nooooooo, it is not our crimes against a total population, it is not our ethnic cleansing and it is not our illegal expansionist policies.

Nooooooo, it is them damn Muslims who a'gh'e pa'gh't and pa'gh'cel (Part and Parcel in Israeli accent) of the global Islamic campaign to dominate the whole wo'gh'ld!!

Khahahahaaaaa, go play somewhere else boy.

By the way, Israel does not have that kind of power. In fact, being the most unpopular country in the entire world, thanks to a successful propaganda campaign against Israel, I never have seen so many Israelis with self-doubt, to the point one wonders if Israel will implode on its own.

If you mean Jews then the answer is simple! There are sooooo many, soooooo many moral Jews who will vomit at your belief system.

I know that you would've wanted and love the ALL Jews to rise up to your level of Fascism but that is not the way it is.

What is so sad is that the biggest obstacle for peace in the Middle east are not the people of Israel but the FUCKING American Zionists be it MOST Evangelical and some Jews.

The same fucking American Zionists who are filthing our occupied territories with their herds.

#58     Nov 6, 2005
  9. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

I meant that people will talk about Iraq, and Zionism, etc. to avoid the issue of Islamic politics as being the organized motivator behind this spontaneous mass riot. Like the Rodney King riots, there has to be an organized effort that indoctrinates young people (along racial, ethnic, class, and religious lines) to get them to think the same way. Otherwise, how can spontaneous riots be possible? In this riot, sure, racial and ethnic tensions are there, but I think political Islam has a much greater influence today, than say, 10 years ago, which is just another symptom of global Jihad.

I don’t think that Jews and Israel have much to do with a growing awareness of Islamic politics. 9/11 has to do with the awareness. Before that, no one listened to them. And before 9/11, when Islamists were committing terror around the world throughout the 80’s and 90’s, people like Pipes were alone at providing analysis as to what was going on, while everyone else was writing Islamic terrorism off as another indication of class struggle, or a “righteous” resistance to the forces of Zionism and American imperialism, etc.

Of course, since Pipes was and is critical of fundamental Islam and its politics, I’m not interested in his stance on Israel, or if he always takes their side of the argument, since I’m frankly bored to death of the localized Israeli/Palestinian issue. I was never indoctrinated either way on this issue, although in college everyone took the “Palestinian side,” and back then I didn’t give a shit. I think it’s just a focus of a lot of loud noise that often gets in the way of other subjects. It’s tired propaganda from a lot of different political and ideological interests, including the Jihadists. In a post 9/11 world, I don’t think you have to be a Jew, or a “pro-Israel neocon” to see how Islamists play the same music around the world.

I understand that the Palestine issue is old and complex. I agree that it’s not just another basic land-grab of lawless territory by Jihadists. When you talk about Palestine, you have to talk about the history of Zionism, Christian Arab nationalists, Israel, Iran, Syria, and Syria’s stooge: Lebanon, and how Syria and Iran use Jihadists to wage their political proxy wars. If Pipes is unfair in his analysis on all of that when he talks about the Israel/Palestine conflict, it doesn’t make him incorrect on his analysis of political Islam and how it works its way around the world.

As for Spencer, if he set up JihadWatch as recent as 10 years ago, everyone would have closed their minds to his blog as some “radical Zionist” site, and no one would listen to what he has to say or report about Jihad. By the way, his site is more of a reporting site, rather than danielpipes.org, which is mostly analysis. I know Spencer tends to be too quick-to-judgement on some things, but that balances out a more mainstream consensus that often assumes political Islam is never a motive.

No one is perfectly accurate and objective. But before people like Pipes and Spencer and Horowitz, we had to accept everything CAIR whitewashed about Islam and its politics.

#59     Nov 6, 2005
    #60     Nov 6, 2005