Why Paris is burning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bruto Blukowski, Nov 4, 2005.

1. I wonder if Robert Spencer has actually ever been to France. What does he know about the values of these people? I think these people have the classic values of people who are fed up with a system in which they feel (rightly or not, it is not the question) they are left aside. I'm sure that had these people been buddhists, Robert Spencer would find some way to explain that buddhist values are not compatible with the French ones.

I fail to see the link between the Paris riots+failure of the French "system" and the war in Irak, what's this stuff about buying insurance by not helping the US in the Irak conflict...? I agree about the French system failing however, but a lot of French intellectual have pointed that out a long time ago.

France does not hate the US, France hates the current US policy in the world. So does the rest of Europe (to the exception of Poland, for some reason...) and most countries all around the world-I'm talking about public opinions, not government policy.

Bottom line, I think that these journalists were just too happy to find something wrong about France and draw conclusions as to the reasons-and just threw in the French position concerning Irak. Not very serious journalism. But hey, you get the same type of stupid articles in France about the US; not in mainstream newspapers though, rather in trotskyite or communist newspapers (only in some, not all hard left wing journalists are idiots).

#31     Nov 4, 2005
  2. let me ask you, have you dropped bombes??
    Have you shot all of them rioting MFs??
    Have you blamed the primitive black culture for the riots?

Have you at least considered some of Osama123's suggestions?? like revising the multi culturalisem that the US enjoyed for the longest while ?

No?? Then how did you enforce the peace?? I mean, did all of them less human blacks adapt to you superior white culture??

Babak did not suggest anything out of reason, what, knowing how un-fasciestic you and Osama123 would do to quell the riot of them primitive Americans??

One other thing, the sinister plan of the Muslims did not start with OBL! I have the feeling that the first terrorist of'me all was MLK! Call him, if you like, Martin Bin Luther Bin king!!

#32     Nov 4, 2005
  3. I think that the Vodka is taking full effect for the evening on you Wael.

Best to call it a night.

#33     Nov 4, 2005
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Whatever.
    :confused:

#34     Nov 4, 2005
  5. Protestors tend to want to find other venues after they get their head busted open.

I maintain that the Supreme Court made a huge mistake in the civil rights days by sanctioning large-scale street demonstrations. I see nothing in the First Amendment that gives a group, no matter how well-meaning, the right to shut down a street and take over a city. In fact, it is antithetical to the First Amendment, as it emphasizes mob rule over reasoned discourse.

Let the insults begin.

#35     Nov 4, 2005
  6. Qadafi requested me to ask you if you are interested in an honory Libyan Citizenship.

What should i tell him???

:D

#36     Nov 4, 2005
  7. I agree! The American people should start with the Republiklan convention.

#37     Nov 4, 2005
  8. Pabst

Pabst

How long would it take for the 2nd US Circuit Court of Appeals to draw up a writ threatening us with arrest if we organized 10,000 strong to stand outside the courthouse protesting one of their Pinko decisions?

#38     Nov 4, 2005
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Isn't it interesting how Zboy, Wallyworld, Messypants and the rest of the gang of losers turn the discussions from what is going on in Fwance to how the USA is the Evil Empire responsible for everything bad that happens anywhere. They're absolute hatred for the States consumes them to such a degree it is all they can think about, night and day.

It's pretty sad, really. It seems likely that they are smart enough that part of them knows that living in a state of seething rage is a terrible thing. Maybe not, I'm not a shrink. But there's nothing more nasty than to wish the lives they lead on these poor souls. It is a punishment I do not believe they truly deserve.

#39     Nov 4, 2005
  10. Okay, i'll pass on the insult. How do you propose that 1,000,000 peacably assemble and and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances? Go to France? Or should the civil rights marchers have not marched in Birmingham ? Maybe they should have gone to the Nevada desert, a nice venue but irrelevant.

How did a bunch of islamic crazies in France indict our protestors in your eyes?

Thank goodness how you see the First amendment has no impact on it whatsoever.

#40     Nov 4, 2005