Why Paris is burning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bruto Blukowski, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Can France vote to levy sanctions on itself?

#21     Nov 4, 2005
  2. The French authorities are trying to kick their asses and have been humiliating them over the past few years (Sarkozy-the worst thing that ever happened to France). It just makes things worse.

What you have to consider is that these people have been parked in these places (suburbs) in the 50's and 60's, when the French imported cheap labour from its colonies to help reconstruct the country. It was supposed to be temporary accomodation, but in the end they stayed there and the second and third generations are now fed up to see that their situation is not getting any better.

I'm not trying to say they're right to do what they are doing, I'm just saying that had I lived in those places all my life I would probably be out there burning those cars.

#22     Nov 4, 2005
  3. Pabst

Pabst

I'll keep that in mind the next time I enter a black Baptist church in Chicago and hear the Minister (who's daycare or job program ect is on the Fed dole) shill for Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.

If you don't think it's the network of CHURCHES that brings out the Democrat black vote in the cities, then you're out of touch. Ex-cons can't vote in many places. So WHO ARE the blacks who vote? The nice old ladies whose preacher says vote Democrat.

#23     Nov 4, 2005
  4. I know what you mean, I even discussed it earlier on another thread.

But I am taking it from a legal point of view! Any violator should be punished and severely and any illegal alien should be deported back to his homeland.

In regard to the social issue that face these areas, I agree with you that it should be solved!!

What is so funny is that, in the rush of all of these idiots to attack Islam, they forgot to draw a comparison between LA riots and that of Paris Suburb!!

They are drunk with hate and Fascism that it is almost impossible to even talk to any of them with logic.

The program to undermine and dehumanize Islam is huge...It is bigger than you and me being able to counter...But we try in hope of salvaging some of these fuck heads.

The Muslim and the Arab world is the new Boggy man my friend!

You see, these people have to find an external enemy otherwise they will kill each other.
    In the mean while, stick around and amuse yourself!!

#24     Nov 4, 2005
  5. Notice how this post was started by a Zionist who tried to draw a comperisson betwen what is happening in the Occupied territories and Paris.

It will give you an idea of who started the whole campaign to dehuminize Arabs and muslims the world around in an attempt to justify their crimes on my people.

#25     Nov 4, 2005

6. __________________________________

I know them damn Muslims..I know how they hide in the sewer system waiting for unaware innocent people to snatch them and take them to the under world...YOU DO NOT!!!

I love to practice my god given right of expressing my views including shocking bitches like you to death.

I am a pagan

I love pork

But then again...what do I know! I am only an Arab propagandist!!

*** another proof of the kind of enemy we are dealinng with ***

"Hi, my name is Wael and I am a camel hair snorter!"

[​IMG]

a.k.a. Moron from Qatar
    a.k.a. Jihad Jackass
    a.k.a. Hamas Hamoron
    a.k.a. Vienna Sausage and Lettuce Boy

#26     Nov 4, 2005
  7. Babak

Babak

I'll leave the discussion of why Paris is burning to others (is it the fault of rampaging Muslim/Arab youth or grannies protesting against the lack of metamucil laced red wine?).

Turn over the police to me and I'll have the riots ended in 24 hours. Here's my plan:

First, drop paper leaflets by plane and announce on TV and radio: a 11 pm curfew on the city for the next 5 days. Also include part two in the annoucement...

Second, order the police to shoot to kill anyone outside their house, building, etc. (I don't care if they are walking, driving, biking, riding a camel, etc.) after the curfew, if they so much as sneeze towards them. If the person offending the curfew isn't a threat they are arrested and booked.

Third, get in there with fortified bulldozers (rent some from Israel) and fire trucks to clean up the burnt cars and other crap in the streets. Aesthetics matter because they affect people's psychology.

Fourth, call up the army to do foot patrols in the rest of the city (where rioting hasn't spread).

But that makes too much sense. Might as well let them keep going night after night while they debate in parliament and wring their hands.

#27     Nov 4, 2005
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

"...the abject failure of the multiculturalist philosophy that disparate groups can coexist within a nation without any idea that they must share at least some basic values. The French are paying the price today for blithely assuming that France could absorb a population holding values vastly different from that of the host population without negative consequences for either...." --Excerpt from Robert Spencer's article:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=20071

============================================
    “…This is a result of arrogance and hubris on the part of the French for thinking their system is the best in the world, and anybody that came to it could be tamed and would live side by side with one another in a wonderful experiment to show how humanity can get along. They also thought they were buying insurance by not helping us out against Saddam in Iraq…” --

“…I think the French are as dirty in this as anybody can be, and they're getting their just desserts here. I'm not experiencing schadenfreude over this, because this is going to happen everywhere these people are not stood up to. The bottom line is, today France, yesterday Madrid, today France. Where next? Well, wherever nobody wants to stand up to them and wherever a nation of people thinks, "We can purchase goodwill by hating the United States," is going to find themselves in the same circumstance as happening now.”
    ---exerpts from Rush Limbaugh (“French Appeasement Results in Muslim Riots” –11/4/05):

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_110405/content/truth_detector.guest.html

============================================
    “Rioting in French suburbs 'well organized'
    Thu Nov 03 2005 14:56:34 ET

French Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy said Thursday that the riots in several Paris suburbs over the previous night were "not spontaneous" but rather "well organized."

"What we saw in the department of Seine-Saint-Denis overnight was not spontaneous, it was perfectly organized. We are looking into by whom and how," Sarkozy told French news channel i-tele.

The interior minister also said the government would not allow "troublemakers, a bunch of hoodlums, think they can do whatever they want" in the country.

A force of 1,000 police were assigned late Thursday to Seine-Saint-Denis, following the previous night of violence which affected about half of the 40 towns in the department, mostly communities of immigrants from Africa, officials said.”

--Drudge Report newsflash
    http://www.drudgereport.com

#28     Nov 4, 2005
  9. Pabst

Pabst

That's the way we did it in Chicago after MLK's assassination and during the Dem convention. The libs hated us but it worked. To this day you don't see civil unrest here. After the White Sox win it was festive and PEACEFUL.

#29     Nov 4, 2005
  10. Are you OK bruto?? you are slipping fast man!

#30     Nov 4, 2005