Why only a FEW Traders know about Black-Box Trading?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by TechnicalFreek, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I have seen traders speaking alot a lot of about pivot point , bolinger bands, RSI, TRENDLINES, Elliot wave theory fibonacci etc.

If these are really successfull, then why all traders success from this.

I think only mathematical Algorithms (Intelligent Mathematical Intelligence) is the only solution

But those who really know about this, they never reveal the Formula.

If anyone knows what is the exact algorithmic formula or strategy , please discuss here.

[SPAM removed]

2. So just to be clear...you want the exact algo formula?:D

3. yes exactly. I want the algo formula. and how to apply the formula for entries and exits.

4. read the fine print

ALL RETURNS PRESENTED ON ARE HYPOTHETICAL. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY
    INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT
    ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE
    ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL
    RESULTS ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
    ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY
    PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE
    FINANCIAL RISK, [/B][/QUOTE]

5. Hello,

I know someone who can get you the algo for your black box trading,

Probably will need $5,500 and 10% of all your gains.
    I believe it returns 40-50% per month
    I think he's pretty rich right now, so he only needs $5,500

I'm not going to vouch for Bernie (his name), but I heard he's not even selling it anymore!...
    but I was his stepdads favourite cousin so he's giving me a slack so I can get you in to this..

its very limited and highly sophisticated

6. One born every minute. :)

7. Euler

Euler

If you believe this, I've got a very nice bridge in my back yard I'd like to sell you :D

8. I believe he also produces ***Monthly*** streamlined statements..

Very sophisticated guy, I wouldn't doubt him and many people I know wouldn't either. Use to be a Regulator for a very large market making firm, And the one of the board members for the NAACP organization

I'll don't know for sure but I'll try to put you in contact with him since you are looking for help, but He's VERY busy these days because of regulatory season, earning seaons etc..

9. coolweb <-- your guy is charging 5,500 USD and plus 10% on gains. that a lot. and he is the guy and [SPAM] is offering 2500 USD for 6 months subscription. plus we have seen their trial.

But I wanna get advise from other traders. should I subscribe for these algo signals?

10. TechnicalFreek,
    I believe coolweb, his post count is very high for a Elite trader so he is a very well respected member on this board.

Let me know if you get access, I've been trying but no results as of now.

#10     Jan 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.