Why Old Traders Are So Strange

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jan 27, 2008.

1. nitro

nitro

I take articles like that very seriously. Another possible problem is using deoderant with aluminum in it. Another potential problem is the flouride that is added to our water.

I don't know if these things are myths or not, but I would not be surprised to learn that they are in fact very harmful over the course of someones life.

nitro

2. I got cellphones when they first came out. I had them for five or six years and I haven't had one for about ten years. I call a life without a watch and a cellphone, freedom. People think I am strange for not being wireless, but just what are the effects of cellphones? Would I be stranger in the long run if I kept them? Personally, I consider it very very strange for a man to be standing in front of the toliet paper in the grocery store, talking into a strange little device about which toliet paper to buy.

3. gnome

gnome

I think exposure to heavy metals should be accepted as a "forgivable excuse" for ANY of our aberrant behaviors..

4. Duref Mudgins, go play with your fear.

5. I my case, I am sure that my rapid recent deterioration is due to eating too much pussy. No telling what's in that.

6. 9999

That's very excusable - actually it's quite commendable.
    Carry on! :D

7. ROFL

8. I suspect my practice of alchemy should include more precautions.

I'd rather not go like Newton.

#10     Jan 27, 2008