Why not share your winning strategy?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by capamando, Feb 18, 2006.

1. <b> Why not share your wife/girlfriend?</b>

Hello,

I have been spending several hours everyday reading everything related to getting laid, and one thing that puzzles me is this selfishness concerning people's hot young girlfriends. What is the problem with sharing and helping other people out? I am just starting in sexual activity and would appreciate someone sharing their hot wife or girlfriend that can generate 2-3 ejaculations a week. I guarantee you that if I had a woman of my own, I would not hesitate to share her. Now, wait a minute, I realized that one can not exactly duplicate anyone's pussy. And it is for this reason and the fact that we are talking about a world with billions and billions of men that I don't understand the reluctance to share a hot young girlfriend. I do want to thank all of you that take the time to service and fellate the members of this forum. Especially a frustrated, horny and freeloading newbie like me.

Thanks

#31     Feb 19, 2006
  2. It is rare that lol means, literally, laugh out loud.

EDIT: It's getting funnier every time I read it and then read the equivalent line from the original!

#32     Feb 19, 2006
  3. bitrend

bitrend

No, it's not applicable for him since he trades on Forex while Larry Livingstone traded on NYSE. You give him a strategy that he need to convert from stock to currency. Give something that doesn't require extra work to do. Kidding.

capamando, trading is not the same science as mathematics or physics which they just give you a formula and you can apply to get the same good result. It doesn't work that way in trading, they can give you a winning strategy but it's not sure that you will be able to follow it because it could not match with your personality and you will have a hard time to follow it. If it was the case, why not all the Turtles succeed since they had and used the same winning strategy. Why some Turtles struggled.

You need to get experiences and develop a strategy on your own. This way it has a high probability that you will follow it since you developed it by yourself and it reflex to your personality.

Go to read Jesse Livermore's book that Michael recommended you. Then you can start to develop the Winning Strategy by yourself. It's a very good book. Why? Just a simple logic, the book is written in 1923 and it's still the most popular Wall Street's books to date. If it's not good it had disappeared since long time ago.

#33     Feb 19, 2006
  4. Why should we share winning strategies that we have sweated blood over the years refining? By all means, it's OK to share the big picture approach, but not the details... they have cost us a lot to develop...

#34     Feb 19, 2006
  5. I love this site... where else can you get such feedback. Here one has the opportunity to laugh, get insulted, get educated, make money. It is an amazing site for introspection at all levels. In a weird way there is a sort of initiation that occurs. Once again thanks for ALL the replies.

Wish all of us success

#35     Feb 19, 2006
  6. You took that very well, I have to admit. :D

#36     Feb 19, 2006
  7. Where do you live? (Country/State)

#37     Feb 19, 2006
  8. I live in the U.S/Florida

#38     Feb 19, 2006
  9. Welcome to ET cappy....

#39     Feb 19, 2006
  10. these threads crack me up... people always looking for the short cut to success. After reading over 50 trading books, some 10 times over and practicing with real money for 7 years plus why would I turn around and share all my secrets to a zero sum game?

#40     Feb 19, 2006