Why not share your winning strategy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Placebo, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Placebo

Placebo

Why not share your winning strategy?

Hello,

I have been spending several hours everyday reading everything related to trading and one thing that puzzles me is this secrecy concerning people's winning strategies. What is the problem with sharing and helping other people out? I am just starting in trading and would appreciate someone sharing a basic system of trading that can generate 20-30 points a week. I guarantee you that if I was successful at it, I would not hesitate to share it. Now, wait a minute, I realized that one can not exactly duplicate anyone's results. And it is for this reason and the fact that we are talking about a gazillion$$$ market with millions and millions of traders that I don't understand the reluctance to share a successful systems. I do want to thank all of you that take the time to inform and educate the members of this forum. Especially a knucklehead newbie like me.

Thanks

Why not share your wife/girlfriend?

Hello,

I have been spending several hours everyday reading everything related to getting laid, and one thing that puzzles me is this selfishness concerning people's hot young girlfriends. What is the problem with sharing and helping other people out? I am just starting in sexual activity and would appreciate someone sharing their hot wife or girlfriend that can generate 2-3 ejaculations a week. I guarantee you that if I had a woman of my own, I would not hesitate to share her. Now, wait a minute, I realized that one can not exactly duplicate anyone's pussy. And it is for this reason and the fact that we are talking about a world with billions and billions of men that I don't understand the reluctance to share a hot young girlfriend. I do want to thank all of you that take the time to service and fellate the members of this forum. Especially a frustrated, horny and freeloading newbie like me.

Thanks

2. DrEvil

DrEvil

lol :)

3. This is post I wish I made :)

brilliant

4. And there you go although I think the strategies are still more important then the random sex.

5. tman

tman

Profitability brings ruinous competition.

6. LOL, thanks for supporting the OP's basic premise. :D

7. Hahaha, great post!

8. Im not joking btw in my post mate.. :)

(I wish that i was and that i was rich with nice steady stable income and so didnt have to earn such a high % each month just to survive, but life is tough) :(

9. I wish I had enough investment capital that 100% yield would allow me to quit my job.

I'll get there, but its going to take time and continuous investment on my part into my trading account until I break that barrier and can focus on trade full time.

Scot

#10     Mar 24, 2009