why not fund the iraq war with iraq oil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by liulala, May 27, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Production is at 84% of Pre-Invasion levels.

The problem isn't production.

Its that nobody knows where the revenue is going.

Money Launders haven.

#41     May 27, 2008
  2. Upon reflection, this whole question is insane. A country that will hang a sniper out ot dry for shooting a quran clearly lacks the fortitude to seize control of a conquered country.

I wonder if General Patton would have put one of his guys on report for abusing a copy of Mein Kampf.

#42     May 27, 2008
  3. achilles28

achilles28

It helps when you don't get all your News from FOX.

The NSA spies on ALL American web traffic - including phone calls, emails and browsing habits - without a court order or any kind of warrant.

Does that surprise you?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDk6jxcSDlQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDk6jxcSDlQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#43     May 27, 2008
  4. Patton had little respect for politics and politicians, and certainly would have thought Bush, Cheney, Rice and the other neocons and chickenhawks should not be directing our military efforts or invading Iraq.

Funny when you invoke Patton, who would have ridiculed your hero Limfat's excuse for not serving in the military.*

*Rush was exempted from military service for anal cysts. http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.asp

#44     May 27, 2008
  5. If the NSA sees this post, I would just like to say "Hi NSA" lol

#45     May 28, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Its no big deal.

Millions - if not tens of millions - are on to NSA spying and Government corruption.

The Establishment just try to pretend its the norm to not question Government.

In reality, most thinkers know the Government is full of shit; ruled more by special interests than anything else.

#46     May 28, 2008
  7. Not at all.

I stopped being surprised the minute I answered the knock at my door last Tuesday at 3 AM and found myself face to face with a platoon of ninja-garbed gentlemen with Blackwater patches on their shoulders who threatened to carry me off in the night and waterboard me if I didn't vote for McCain.

After showing them my bookmarks for Limbaugh's website and Townhall.com, and then my Tivo scheduled recording menu of Hannity, Glenn Beck, and of course Bill O'Reilly, they slapped me on the back, apologized, and asked if I knew of anyone who could use some "reeducation." I dutifully informed them that my next door neighbor had the gall to say he'd be voting for Obama.

I haven't seen him since.

#47     May 28, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

And when the facts stare you in the face, you deny they exist.

You've got some world-view, guy.

#48     May 28, 2008
  9. Yeah, my unfortunate world view, so sad...If only I could come to the "clarity" you apparently enjoy and think the very worst of the US of A to the point of dementia.

I think I'll get there someday via age, Alzheimer's, and enough drug usage if I so choose. So you've got a head start...

#49     May 28, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Keep up the good thinking.

[​IMG]

#50     May 28, 2008