Why not attack south korea?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Had the crazy guy already threatened my family before he'd already be dead, and so would all of his supporters just to drive the point home. Problem solved! North Korea would have been defeated in the 50's under my plan.

#31     Nov 23, 2010
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

and your plan would have included war with China in the 50's right? Because that was where it was headed had the hostilities not ceased. That is the problem with this conflict today. A huge powderkeg.

#32     Nov 23, 2010
  3. http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...on-the-korean-peninsula-what-you-need-to-know

"Some analysts have linked Tuesday's action by the North to the impoverished nation's need for food. The Obama administration has refused to remove sanctions against the North, imposed in response to its nuclear program. "They see that they can't pressure Washington, so they've taken South Korea hostage again," Choi Jin-wook, a senior researcher with the South Korean Institute for National Unification, told the New York Times. "They're in a desperate situation, and they want food immediately, not next year."

"The revelation of the uranium facility and Tuesday's attack on South Korea may both be expressions of the North's concern that the Obama administration and its allies are unlikely to offer concessions such as the easing of sanctions. "I think they realize they can't expect anything from Washington or Seoul for several months, so I think they made the provocation," Choi Jin-wook, senior researcher at the Korea Institute of National Unification, told CNN."

#33     Nov 23, 2010
  4. Refusing to remove sanctions is ballsy? Sure man. [​IMG]

#34     Nov 23, 2010
  5. Sanctions that are preventing food,money and weapons from N Korea does make it ballsy.

Obama is also refusing to be extorted by North Korea like the previous 2 Presidents

#35     Nov 23, 2010
  6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Cans or bottles?

[​IMG]

#36     Nov 24, 2010
  7. Cotton

Cotton

Canary Islands are named after dogs, not birds.

#37     Nov 24, 2010

8. From Wikipedia:

The Islas Canarias is likely derived from the Latin term Insula Canaria, meaning "island of the Dogs", a name applied originally only to Gran Canaria. It is speculated that the so called dogs were actually a species of Monk Seals ("sea dog" in Latin), critically endangered and no longer present in the Canary Islands.

#38     Nov 24, 2010
  9. Eight

Eight

That North Korean leadership reminds me of a bunch of crazy sons of bitches [son of a bitches?] throwing rocks over the neighbor lady's garden wall... they should get a frigging life...

#39     Nov 25, 2010
  10. South Korea was poking that dog with a stick. The dog turned around and bit em. Some people support people at the expense of principles and others support principles at the expense of people.

#40     Nov 25, 2010