Why not attack south korea?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's sad to think how much more civilian N. Koreans, desperately poor, may have to pay for the actions of their psychotic leadership.

#21     Nov 23, 2010
  2. http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/cbc-article.aspx?cp-documentid=26459158

"South Korea's president said Tuesday the country will unleash "enormous retaliation" if North Korea should attack again."

"The supreme military command in Pyongyang threatened more strikes if the South crossed their maritime border by "even 0.001 millimetre," according to the North's official Korean Central News Agency."

#22     Nov 23, 2010
  3. Well, thanks for contributing to this worthless thread! [​IMG]

#23     Nov 23, 2010
  4. Well, we'd need a Commander in Chief with balls ... [​IMG]

#24     Nov 23, 2010
  5. With you and leftists in charge? A lot. [​IMG]

#25     Nov 23, 2010
  6. For the U.S.? We don't even belong there far as I'm concerned. Let the North and South duke it out on their own. North Korea will sell arms to terrorists regardless of our presence. Should a North Korean nuclear device find it's way into terrorist hands and that device kills Americans, and we can trace that device back to them, I would then support a full scale nuclear strike against North Korea. Until then, we have no business telling them or anyone else what they can and can't do. My message would be clear and simple. Kill each other to your hearts content. Kill one American and we will unleash hell against you, taking no prisoners and paying no attention to the two stupidest words with regard to war. Those two words are collateral damage. There's no such thing in a just war.

#26     Nov 23, 2010
  7. We have one

#27     Nov 23, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Michelle?

:D

#28     Nov 23, 2010
  9. Say you have a neighbor who is a good friend of yours. One day some crazy man with a gun walks into his house and shoots one of his kids. Do you say...Oh let that crazy guy and my friend duke it out all they want....just dont let any stray bullets head in the direction of my house, or do you, who has a bulletproof jacket & an M16 sitting in his garage go help your neighbor before the crazy guy wiped out his whole family?

(Oh...just to make it the same as real life, this crazy guy has threatened your family before)

So what do you do now? Because thats the situation we are in right now.

#29     Nov 23, 2010
  10. I think we should nuke the Canary Islands. What a pussified name, Canary ...tweet tweet, chirp, what about parakeet islands
    ...you can't even get a decent barbequed wing outta a canary ...useless.

#30     Nov 23, 2010