Why not attack south korea?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 23, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I mean, what is to stop N.Korea?

Obama? Not much of a CIC there, I can't imagine him taking any action. He is probably in a bunker pissing himself right now.

S. Korea? They are petrified, for real.

Obviously N.Korea can do anything it wants.

2. Ricter

Ricter

Imho we're overextended now, though I do not know much about N. Korea's military capabilities--my taxes are supposed to be paying the salary of guys who do.

You think Obama's a coward, but perhaps he is merely not rash.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I think Obama is the ditherer in chief.

N.Korea is a beacon of failed US policies in the region. We should pull out and let the locals sort it all out. There are too many korean cars on our roads anyway.

Maybe the UN can deal with N.Korea. :D

4. We need the beer summit first.

5. N Korea sank a S Korean ship, 40+ sailors are dead. Now, N Korea is playing with live artillery shells, more casualties on the S Korean side.

You're probably one of those knuckleheads who complained Dubya Bush took a few minutes to react on 9/11. [​IMG]

6. N Korea will take little pot shots at the South,but Obama will not allow a full scale invasion,North Korea knows this

7. No they cant

8. This is about Kim Jong Un stepping on to the world stage and letting people know, if you thought the old man was crazy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

9. How far do you think he will go ?

If he invades the South,The US has to defend the South.If he uses nukes The US will Nuke the shit out of the North.You think he will go that far ?

#10     Nov 23, 2010