Why Not Assassinate Saddam?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gamalruach, Mar 29, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, he doesn't want to talk and may even be having a little fun? Why don't we just turn over the interrogation efforts to the Israelis for about three days??? That would solve the problem. U.S. is waaaay too weak with these tyrants.

2. because..

its against christian doctrine.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL>>

DUH! :eek:

unless YOU get an immediate personal benefit

:p

3. I believe "Thou shalt not kill" is under the 10 commandments in the Old Testament.

Christian stuff is under the New Testament.

Besides, the US government is in full support of Israel's actions to murder Yassin therefore partaker of their deeds - which are, Israel killed Yassin because some feel "he is the source of all evil."

Even though nowhere in the Old or New Testament does it give license to murder via military force an unarmed man in a wheelchair returning from prayer, due to being perceived by some as "the source of all evil."

And if the US government supports and condones actions that are not in line with either Old or New Testament, that do NOT give the perceived as/accused a fair trial but rather just a quick (military-issued) rocket in his pocket, who then IS the "tyrant?"

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?"

Saham not Saddam... so don't murder ME

4. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

gamalruach - Rant somewhere else. This is a trading site.

QUOTE FROM FULL METAL JACKET:

JOKER: "HOW CAN YOU SHOOT WOMEN & CHILDREN??!!!"

GUNNER: "EASY.......YOU JUST DON'T LEAD 'EM SO MUCH (in the gun site).

GUNNER:"HEHEHHEHE....A'INT WAR HELL!"

:eek:

5. MR.NBBO: Yeah, that's how to run the world alright, on quotes from a movie.

Is that how you trade too?

Do you even trade at all or do you just dis traders in between whackin your pud?

GR

6. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

Glad you've waiting for someone to respond to. I bid you a fine evening goodnight.

7. :confused:

gee... thanks...

gsr

8. gamalruach.....you average over 14 posts a day. Sick dude....you are f....ed up. Gamalruach.....is that pig latin for Camel Roach?

9. Wow..actually you're really close. It means 'camel wind' in Hebrew.

#10     Mar 30, 2004