Why No Tea Bag Parties When Bush Caused This Mess?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Just by asking this question you illustrate the mentality I want to see gone in the US.

It is not about taxes, it never was. Taxes exist to finance the expansion of federal government, PRIMARILY to finance imperial delusions abroad. I believe in balanced budgets above all, this should be the primary consideration. Cutting taxes into deficits is criminal. Joe sixpack does not give a shit about what US government spends money on as long his tax rates are low. That is not how democracy works. You need to take an active interest in what US government spends money on instead of just bitching "my taxes are too high"

#21     Apr 18, 2009
  2. Good lord. This could be the quote of the year.

I'm not sure you can make yourself look any more ignorant by arguing this point on a thread about the tea parities.

#22     Apr 18, 2009
  3. Why do americans hate each other so much? Why do they hate their own freedoms to have different opinions? What a backward regime. It's not wonder they have constant war-making.

#23     Apr 18, 2009

4. Massive changes are ahead and people fear what is going to come out on the other side. USA leadership does not know the meaning of statesmanship and have become a laughingstock.

#24     Apr 18, 2009
  5. WTL

WTL

Ishop, again that is just not true. Why do you guys continue to ignore what happened?

The teaparties very early on came more out of the libertarian movement and they were grassroots. Now as I said in some areas and to different extents larger party factions and traditional conservative factions butted in, but these things were created around original and very legit grievances...one of those grievances being the inability of others - I guess like yourself - to pay attention and respect those grievances.

There were more than a few teaparties that were dominated by Ron Paul type people - these people do not get along with the GOP leadership in fact there is a rather cold relationship between the two.

Here is a link to something on the Huffington post regarding this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/15/tea-party-origins-ron-pau_n_187184.html

#25     Apr 18, 2009

6. Average Obama voter:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#26     Apr 18, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

Why hasnt one right winger answered me this:Why are these white trash nuts protesting taxes when Obama has given them a tax cut???

Yes this is about money and mostly money and always will be the main issue with most americans.Money,jobs,economy-get it?Ergo the Dow.

Right wing idiots if they are so concerned about expanding govts had 8 yrs to protest the biggest expansion of their govt and wasteful spending.

How come these nuts never protested a 3 trillion dollar war?WHY???They had 6 yrs to protest that.

All this bs about the right now all of the sudden being concerned about the constitution and founding documents is an absurd laughable joke.They never protested in the last 8 yrs when the govt started active spy programs on its own people or had a DOJ that spat on those documents.Where was the outrage?

All your excuses fail miserably.This t bag farce is nothing but an attempt to rally some type of momentum in the right wing because right now they are without a real leader and are falling apart.Since their whole philosophy was proven a miserable failure in the last 8yrs they dont know what to base their raison d'etre on.So they have t bag parties and rally up the racists and losers.

Under bush you had 8yrs to protest the largest spending increases,largest deficit and debt expansion,govt spying on its own people,3 trillion dollar war,katrina,biggest govt expansion ever,largest gas price increases ever and finally the biggest economic collapse in 80yrs.
    And these t bag wannabe patriots did nothing and even supported/embraced the stupidity.They didnt give a shit one bit-til they got booted out of office.
    And now they want to protest a guy who is turning things around and stabilizing the free fall(no plan is perfect).Why is the right wing so pessimistic on america right now?The DOW is UP under obama and he jsut gave these tards a tax cut.

#27     Apr 18, 2009
  8. OMG!! Hilarious video!!!!

#28     Apr 18, 2009
  9. Video is far from original. White liberals propelled Obama past the primaries.

#29     Apr 18, 2009
  10. Wow are you a dumb fuck. Every futures trader on this board just got a tax increase regardless if they make 20k or 500k.

Every self employed person is getting a tax increase via a higher SS cutoff.

Every investor is getting a tax increase-DUH-why do you think the market was breaking during 2008? LT longs wanted to cash out and pay 15% for the ride not the 28% to 35% retroactive cap gains that was being discussed.

#30     Apr 18, 2009