Why no real solution from opposition party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Simple: They want W. back. A man like them in intelligence. They like to shoot first, and maybe by accident they will think later.

#11     Oct 27, 2009
  2. If no lobbying how are you going to defend Israel? If there were no Israel, I bet you lobbing would have been made illegal.

#12     Oct 27, 2009
  3. I agree. Many people are just starting to see through the 'left'/'right' Demo-Republican illusion. The hardcore block head extremists on the far left and right are a lost cause. Nothing will open their eyes while they cheer on 'their guy' and then defend the same for carrying out the exact same policies that they ranted against when the other guy was in office. The one constant is that the lawyer/liar/politicians continually expand the bureaucracy, place us further in unsustainable debt, and violate our personal Liberty - - while those (primarily corporate interests) that fund their campaigns steal from us, our children, and grand children. This isn't true representative democracy or true capitalism - - - but the kind of merchantilist govt/big business interest gang that the 13 colonies fought against during the first American Revolution.
    Our only real hope is a coalition of the independents in the middle and disgruntled Dems & Reps. As the economy worsens, the govt becomes even more intrusive, corruption is exposed, and people are further taxed to death - - the chance of such a coalition forming a New American Revolution of ideas improves. It would be wonderful to start over with a nation that followed the vision that most of the Founders envisioned for America. Regards, - -

#13     Oct 27, 2009
  4. Oh please, talk about babies.

It's Fox news' fault, they are mean and they aren't fair. Wahhhhh.

Pussies.

#14     Oct 27, 2009

5. A large part of the problem, no question about it.

Imo, a lot of the corruption is perpetuated by lobbyists.

#15     Oct 27, 2009

6. The topic of this thread is a solution and Obama is not providing one either. Hence, the question.

#16     Oct 27, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like someone is afraid of real change.

In any event why don't you direct your questions to http://goooh.com ?

I only mentioned the site, I don't run it.

#17     Oct 27, 2009