why No.1 big SPY has been manipulated to rise 13 days without the same down reason as April 21th's?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by George858, May 8, 2020.

1. Are the Coronavirus world Dictators going to destroy global securities market to make millions companies bankrupts too? The USA's No.1 biggest trading volume spy seems going to be destroied as VONG too, could you check the SPY's recent chart of "WhyApril21thCrashedDownButLatter12DaysContinueRiseWith1ThirdVolume?.jpg"?

From the chart, on April 21th, the world Dictators crashed down SPY from 280.72 to 272 with the same reason of crashing down SPY 20 days ago's making market 4+1 fusing, but after April 21th, there have been 13 days past, the stock's most fundament base ecomoy is worse and worse, and the US's jobless claiming has increased to 16% tonight, and the SPY's trading volume has turned to be 1 thirdth or even 1 sixth of 23 days ago,

why No.1 big SPY has been manipulated to rise 13 days without the same down reason as April 21th's?

Doesn't it again prove these things:
    1st proving: the world Dictators can ignore world's all biggest central banks' low interest and even minus interest policy for over 10 years!
    2nd proving: the Coronavirus world Dictators are too cruel and don't care how many people is dying?
    3rd proving: the Coronavirus world Dictators destroy global financial market's reason is that they just don't want to let a big data engineer earn hundred USDs?

Hope that my post in the late of the night can notice many traders and securities companies to fight back the World Dictators to protect billions people and companies.

2. guru

guru

You are an idiot. World dictators didn’t want the markets to crash and that’s why they are pumping money into it. And world dictators don’t trade stocks. And markets don’t crash because someone wants it to crash. And they don’t go up because some dictator wants it go up.
    What you wrote is total nonsense. And no one really needs you to worry about any of this. Go find a job, or do something useful.

Lou Friedman likes this.
  3. @guru Thnx. problem solved with the "Ignore" setting.

4. Nobert

Nobert

5. U seem
    Good
    At analyzing, use that skill
    To analyze and make money and dont worry about bigger issues than u

Nobert likes this.
  6. Dear systematictrader ,

thanks for your good analyze one thing of mine, not like saying me idiot @guru, not like not good English @guru(where did I say let No.1 big spy crash down like April 21th or even like 4 fusing crashing?).

And Dear systematictrader and dear Nobert , if I was not good at trading, if I was not worried of USA stock market is destroied like 1 year ago's China stock market, if I didn't trust the world's strongest stock market of USAs, who would stay late in the night to post the coronavirus world Dictators' another criminal proof? Aren't you worried of No1. big fund of SPY destroied like usnews.com's ranking No1. largest growth fund of VONG? which had been keeping a never preceded record of several decades' over 7% yearly yield ?

If I was not a good trader, how could one at least only use thousand USDs to survive at the two weeks' market 4+1 fusing? If one CAN NOT ONLY earn when market up, BUT ALSO earn when market down, CAN'T he post nothing and SLEEP late in the night? but WHY does he stay late in the night to post the coronavirus world Dictators' criminal proofs? doesn't he want to wake up stocks market's lovers to protect millions companies' productions and sellings? doesn't he want to keep humankind's one evolving thousand years' civilization result of stock market to be flourish?

7. Thanks there is an idiot who is waked up to protect the world's strongest stock market.

But where did I say let No.1 big spy crash down like April 21th or even like also 12 days ago's market 4 fusing of crashing down? don't you see my title and red highlight of "why No.1 big SPY has been manipulated to rise 13 days without the same down reason as April 21th's?"

8. where did I say let No.1 big spy crash down like April 21th or even like also 12 days ago's market 4 fusing of crashing down? don't you see my title and red highlight of "why No.1 big SPY has been manipulated to rise 13 days without the same down reason as April 21th's?"

9. My friend your in the wrong place to wake up
    Any one here, here we all lazy traders successful or not, we glued to our chair, we barely get up
    To het water or food only after we starved and of we didnt have to go to the bathroom we wouldn't, you need to find a place of people like you or maybe warriors that want to fight, here everyone wants to trade and do no more than a click of a button

the most one fights here is the company that sold him the chair because its not comfortable enough :)

Cheers buddy

George858 likes this.
  10. George. you are right. 100%. look at how many attack your valid thesis. trade accordingly

#10     May 9, 2020
    George858 likes this.