Why my threads are the most popular on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheeks

cheeks

Alice......

Are you flirting?

#11     Feb 3, 2003
  2. Ugh... every time this guy calms down a little and I start thinking about giving him the benefit of the doubt, he starts busting out with the "I am huge!!!" nonsense, and then logging in as "ALICE" to give himself support. Bleah.

#12     Feb 3, 2003
  3. ALICE

ALICE

Of course not! What a ridiculous thing to say. Yes he does have rugged good looks but I am certainly not flirting. Please..

ALICE

#13     Feb 3, 2003
  4. jester

jester Guest

omg!!!!!!!! here we go again...wasn't it just a feww weeks ago we were all typing in the chat room about how we missed the "I am huge give me meat and cheese" guy and now he's everywhere.....with is sidekick (i.e. alter ego possibly expressing his feminine side) Alice in tow....

I find it amusing though and will continue to read...alice (Mr. Market) please keep posting.....

:p

J-

#14     Feb 3, 2003
  5. You guys are just jealous of me because all of the women think I'm so hot.
    Look:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=K8ELAZN&key=FEL

My suggestion is you get in the gym early in the morning like I do. By the way, I am not "ALICE" as you so vehemently claim. Although I'd certainly love to meet her to discuss stocks.

#15     Feb 3, 2003
  6. ALICE

ALICE

Oh that would be so wonderful, perhaps some day we can compare notes...:)

MrMarket, you don't need to tell us that you work hard in the gym. You don't get your physique sleeping late and eating doughnuts. LOL>

By the way, Love the new pic! I voted for you again (another 10):)

Your friend always,

ALICE

#16     Feb 3, 2003
  7. Many?

You and who else?

#17     Feb 3, 2003
  8. ...AND I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO POST ANYMORE? HOW ARE YOU MY LONG LOST LOVER? I HAVE TO TELL EL COHON IS SWEETHEART IS BACK:D

#18     Feb 3, 2003
  9. What Alice dreams of at night:

"Oh MrMarket, please give your finest and hugest meat, ohhh deeper, deeper, deeper, mmmmm, yummmm, mmmmmm."

[​IMG]

What she sees upon meeting him in person:

[​IMG]

Such is the meat that a woman's dreams are made of....

That's the thing about internet relationships, objects are often smaller than they appear in cyberspace.

#19     Feb 3, 2003
  10. :D :D :D

LMAO!!!!!

#20     Feb 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.