Why my thread about trading videos was deleted?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pavlov0032, Jul 29, 2012.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

ET management obviously thinks something else is going on which is why they delete the information.

I still suspect the reason is where the information is being posted and how often its being hyped. I also strongly doubt it must because a vendor filed a complaint as suggested by pavlov0032...I could be wrong considering ET management didn't notify pavlov why they're deleting his threads.

Personally, I don't speak nor understand the Ukraine language...that in itself is a huge barrier involving the videos. Maybe its time for ET to create a new forum for Ukraine members that want to use ET instead of the Ukraine speaking trader forums.

Feedback @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11

#11     Jul 29, 2012
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

This obviously doesn't belong in Career Trader so it has been moved to Chit Chat.

I didn't delete your thread but probably would have if I had seen it linked to Ukranian videos. ET is an English website and when I see posts (or links to other websites or videos) in another language they usually get deleted, or at the very least moved to Chit Chat. Best if you speak/write French to go to a French website, there are plenty. Best if you speak/write Ukrainian to go to a Ukrainian website, etc. But while you are on ET please post in English and if you want to link to other websites or videos they should also be English speaking. Thanks.

#12     Jul 29, 2012
  3. Poster pavlov0032 is writing on the ET in English. He learn to communicate to you in your language. So why he can not post videos of numbers and charts? He write about the videos in English to you.
    Numbers on the charts are your language too. All use arabic numerals systems.:)

#13     Jul 29, 2012
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

His first link is to a Ukrainian video. His second link is to a Ukrainian YouTube channel with hundreds of videos. None of these videos are just "numbers and charts" and all are overlaid with a trader talking exclusively in Ukrainian (with all comments posted below the videos in Ukrainian). This is not appropriate for an English speaking website such as ET.

#14     Jul 29, 2012
  5. So turn off the sound and watch him trade, gees, for some one who wants to bring value to your readers, you should see the value in these videos , even without sound..

#15     Jul 30, 2012
  6. PaulVl

PaulVl

pasha gde eti vides mojna nayti?

#16     Aug 9, 2012
  7. This is an English website. Please refrain from using foreign language here.

#17     Aug 11, 2012
  8. PaulVl

PaulVl

"pasha gde eti vides mojna nayti?"

translaton: fortuneteller stfu?:D

#18     Aug 11, 2012
  9. eh commie you translate about as good as your sister looks. lol

#19     Aug 12, 2012