Why most of us should probably vote third party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's what I said. I didn't say they were federal laws you fucking bufoon. Jim Crow laws were written by the state and local government. The government!!!!! If you keep the government from writing these bullshit laws then you don't need the government to trample on our property rights to get rid of them! Ron Paul's argument stems from the origins of the laws. Goddam son. This is the problem with you. You want a big massive government then get pissed when this same government abuses it powers. There is one way to stop that Ron and you know what it is. But this November you are NOT going to vote 3rd party. No, you are going to vote for more big government. Your whole line of thinking is so circular I get dizzy reading your bullshit posts.

#51     Oct 29, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 10

RCG bitch slapped owned and body slammed.

#52     Oct 29, 2012
  3. The Government you imply is the federal government. Do not try to back out now. Ron Paul advocates STATES RIGHTS you fuking moron.

Just because you are too fukking stupid to know what that means does not know we all are!

#53     Oct 29, 2012
  4. Please, do keep your man crushes in the closet, where you clearly are!:)

#54     Oct 29, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Too bad, Maverick, RCG, you both mention some interesting points in your posts. Now burned up in the flaming. : )

#55     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh? Do you even read what you write? LOL. Ron, listen to yourself. You want the government to control everything, you know, in the name of fairness and equality right? Well when you look back over the last 2k years of history, how has that worked out? Huh? Can you tell me? You support the beast and then get angry when the beast turns on you. The only way to truly, absolutely protect your rights as a black man, is to make sure you don't give the government the power to decide for you, even if they promise they are there only to help. That is Ron Paul's argument and you know that. And you know that is exactly my argument. Stop trying to play semantics as the only way you can ever win an argument. That's why this thread is such a joke. You try to pretend, again for the 10th time, that you are this centrist independent guy who thinks both parties are evil. Yet you are a full on 100% card carrying liberal democrat all in support of big massive government who is going to take from the have's and give to the have nots. Be careful who you give that power to bruh. Be careful. Men of power don't like to relinquish it once they have it. You've been forewarned.

#56     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Shouldn't you being squeezing your fat ass into those white panty hose in preparation for work? You know, on your knees with your mouth open under the nurses station glory hole for the doctors.

#57     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, be honest OK. Of the two of us, who down here in the basement has been absolutely more consistent in their politics, me or RCG. Who down here actually DOES support a 3rd party and will vote for one? Who down here does not change their views every other week depending on their emotional cycle? Be honest Ricter. You can add whatever other disclaimer you want after it, but give us an answer. Please....:)

#58     Oct 29, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I will be honest, I can't quantify that. All I know is that you and I are typically on opposite sides, and RCG and I are typically on the same side. I have no statistics on it. : )

#59     Oct 29, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, that's a start. But do you also agree that Ron will try, about every 6 months, to sneak over to the middle and play the "I'm a centrist game" and the "both parties are evil" game only to run back to the left as fast as he can where he is nice and safe. It just gets really old. I mean look at the title of this thread!!!!! LOL. You can't make this up Ricter, he needs stronger meds. :)

#60     Oct 29, 2012