Why most of us should probably vote third party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No arguments in any of this. I will say, however, that I think you continue to overstate how hard the right is here. Glad to see that you might be beginning to relax on this somewhat.

#21     Oct 29, 2012
  2. Fair enuf.

#22     Oct 29, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, this one was petty and juvenile.

#23     Oct 29, 2012
  4. It's getting late, Ivan, and this election matters for many. No, most here are not nutjob righties. They say stuff, like Luke. And then post political test saying they are for Gary Johnson. Did you realize that Gary Johnson comes up in the top two for almost all of us? If we are lefties, Jill Stein will come up number one. The righties are not yet clear. You should really check this stuff out.

These guys say shit to provoke a response, but when a metric is involved, we find ourselves to be brothers. That would be boring tho, so fukk those damned right wing bastards. :D :(

In the end, our enemy will not be each other, and, odd as this may be, that is what scares me the most.

#24     Oct 29, 2012
  5. I failed to mention that I like that video so much because I live in one of the Blue Wall states. My state will never be in play. I have seen a single ad on TV. I have a friend who lives in another state that is not in play.

Makes me question the whole system.

#25     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Most of us are for small government, mostly dictated by STATE laws and libertarian (read, no government involvement) social decisions. A few folks like Ricter and AK are Keynsians that believe debt doesn't matter, and that allows spending like lunatics. The rest of us realize the bill comes due at the end of the party, and that right now, we can't pay it.

#26     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I might consider voting 3rd party if I didn't live in Florida. My vote matters here.

#27     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Yeah, well, fuk you, you arrogant show off!:D

#28     Oct 29, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

:D

#29     Oct 29, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

So, Tsing, I guess you will be voting for the poking out of an eye.

#30     Oct 29, 2012