Why most of us should probably vote third party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Great answer. A man of honor.

#11     Oct 29, 2012
  2. Yeah, it was, but I swing at like that at Tsing because, like AAA, I actually respect him.

I will actually go into research mode to discuss with those two righties alone.

#12     Oct 29, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Too bad Ricter doesn't take that approach instead of plugging his ears and singing "la la la la la" so he can't hear anything that makes him wet his panties!

#13     Oct 29, 2012
  4. I appreciate that. I wish we could all discuss stuff without it turning personal. I have put a number of people on ignore because they couldn't seem to post without insulting anyone who disagreed with them. It gets very boring and repetitive and adds zero value to the discussion.

#14     Oct 29, 2012
  5. Well, that is nice of you AAA, I would like to know your sudden shift to the hard right. My shift to the left is documented. You were a centrist who went right, why?

Tell me why, and I will tell you my critique of Obama that might do him in.

Just once, lets have a discussion that is non partisan. Tell me why you went right, I will tell why Obama messed up. How about that?

#15     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think this was a fantastic, from-the-heart narrative. And I support everything Larry said with every ounce of my being, not disagreeing with a single word.

#16     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Here is mine, Larry actually challenges Tagg Romney to a fight. Got to love how he adds to the boston accent to sound tough, frigging guy is a loon who is clearly mentally unstable, fits in well with the rest of the clowns at MSNBC, and the rest of the democratic party as well.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/117674" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#17     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This was also a fantastic response to Rush, and very accurately quoted (Biblically speaking). But it also begs the question of what O'Donnell does with his money? He advocates a progressive tax structure. Does he donate more than he is taxed to the Treasury? If not, why not? Words are cheap. Speeches like this are brilliant and do an excellent job of getting us to agree. But if the speaker doesn't lead by example, then how is he better than the one he is criticizing?

#18     Oct 29, 2012

9. See, I live in Illinois. I keep taking these tests here in the basement. I keep track of who takes these tests down here. And NONE, not ONE of us would vote for an establishment candidate.

Look, at this late date, I feel that the hard right here is not as hard as they make themselves out to be. I think we all come down here pissed. I think that we would be very much like the First congress. We love this nation, and we must hash out how we will go forward. But that was then, this is now.

We all know our country has been sold out, either way.

I was just amazed that msnbc let Larry actually say this. Now, Chris Matthews shot him down the very next hour, but still, I was impressed they even let this on the air.

#19     Oct 29, 2012
  10. I thought that was funny:D

#20     Oct 29, 2012