Why mgtow exist

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by viruscore1, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Gambit

Gambit

Always the trade offs...Singapore/Malaysia is an option as well. I want a job b/c you never know what happens in trading and finance. Besides, full time trading is not for me. Too stressful...

#11     Dec 30, 2017
  2. Ditch

Ditch

I see... good luck on achieving your goals.

#12     Dec 30, 2017
  3. Gambit

Gambit

Thanks bro.

#13     Dec 30, 2017
  4. southall

southall

[​IMG]

On December 17th, 1945 Japanese women were granted the right to vote as well as other equal rights.
    Probably the Allies demanded this after the war.

Feminism kills the birth rate in all countries in which it is introduced.

Men still get to shoulder most of the responsibilities but women get most of the rights (to the man's money and take the children after any divorce)

Unlike other countries, where feminism has killed the birth rate, the Japanese are not importing millions of immigrants to make up for the short fall.

Once Men give women the right to vote Men can never take it away as women (now the majority of voters) will vote against any attempt to do so.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    #14     Dec 30, 2017
    Money Trust and Ditch like this.
  5. Ditch

Ditch

Feminists always have been proclaiming they can do without men, now when men are backing out of relationships in masses women are more miserable than ever, cause men are denying them want they want the most....children.

#15     Dec 30, 2017
    Money Trust likes this.
  6. Ditch

Ditch

Grasseaters have to man up...LMAO.

#16     Dec 30, 2017
  7. Gambit

Gambit

They've manned down for over two decades and it ain't going to stop now. Why kill yourself through work when you can live at home and have a peaceful life. I know we're all viewing this through a gender lens but there are labor issues here as well.

Male government workers in the U.S. work a quite comfortable 40 hours a week and have a pension. It pays to be a member.

#17     Dec 30, 2017
  8. Ditch

Ditch

Still what a waste of those gorgeous Japanese girls. A lot of them look hot as hell, no fatties over there.

#18     Dec 30, 2017
  9. Gambit

Gambit

I'll push back a bit here and I hope nobody assumes I'm a male feminist. As a currently overweight guy, I take some blame for the obesity situation in the states. I'm on track, doing what I'm supposed to do and lost a lot of weight but it would have been a lot better for me and my whole family if I never got to this point at at all. Just a little background.
    Look, men and women are getting "bigger" in the states. A lot of my formerly slender and in shape college friends are now overweight. It's sad to see. If we all took care of ourselves, looked as good as we could, I think most people would be happier in life and dating.
    Look at pictures of men and women in the 60s and seventies. Average folks just looked so much better because they weren't grossly overweight.

#19     Dec 30, 2017
  10. Gambit

Gambit

Learn Japanese and go there bro. Why stare? If you're European, they want to meet YOU. And if you're older, the good old PH is still there as well as Thailand. But you already knew that ;)

#20     Dec 30, 2017