Why Kill Osama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 3, 2011.

1. Alex Jones is a NON CORPORATE self made media source who has THOUSANDS of longer term developed "INSIDER" sources throughout the world (US Military, Govt, Corporate world, Science, Foriegn leaders, etc).

From over 15 years of reporting the REALITIES of the world he has SOURCES you could only DREAM of. Like the type of sources from July, 2001............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

ALEX "CALLED IT" and all you do is sit on your COUCH and suck up that corporate media hog trough of FAKE stories BS!!! :eek:

#31     May 4, 2011
  2. Tom Clancy called it also. Does that mean we should be reading his books?:D

A stopped clock is right twice a day, AMT:)

#32     May 5, 2011

3. It sucks pushing a broom when you want to drive a Zamboni, doesn't it.

What makes you think it would have made a messy situation for OBAMA? "We got bin Laden. He is in custody" Doesn't sound so bad to me.

It's amazing how right wingers like you now are fighting for the rights of bin Laden. You are a despicable traitor.

#33     May 5, 2011
  4. You really are this dumb, aren't you? Typical obama voter, probably long for a job with ACORN or Moveon.org.

#34     May 6, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Yeah man. If he really were alive you can bet he'd score a MAJOR PR move by popping up some place.

Even the libtards are not so stupid as to try to pull off a complete lie. Although if some hard nosed conservative was running the show, I might be hoping that the POS really was alive - but being worked over in some hellhole. That's not happening with this limpwristed crowd. The HildaBeast is the only one with the balls to order something like that. The One would cry in his breakfast cereal at the thought.

#35     May 6, 2011
  6. 12200 posts. Who's the dumb one.

#36     May 6, 2011
  7. You should take a few days and read each of them. It's my way of giving back to society.

#37     May 6, 2011
  8. I'd rather drink poison.

But thanks for giving back. I am glad to see your time away from civil society rehabilitated you. Keep up the good behavior.

#38     May 6, 2011
  9. You're not really a good ole boy, are you?

In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that you are our old friend ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz/Optional

BTW, it doesn't surprise me that a liberal would choose drinking poison to enlightenment.

#39     May 6, 2011