Why Kill Osama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 3, 2011.

1. When you come down from your trip, let us know.

How would you approach a mass murderer, with an olive branch?

These guys are incredible. They just can't accept that Bin Laden's demise came during the tenure of the other team. They can't rejoice with most Americans over the kill of one our worst enemies because it doesn't reconcile with thier absurd political notions.

"How can I call Obama a Radical Muslim after this?" Thinks AAA.
    "How can I debase this victory and make it appear part of a sinister plot on the part of Obama to rally support for himself?"

"How am I ever going to get a job now that Obama is a shoo-in for 2012 and I spent 10 years batting for the other teams..........hmmmmmmmmm.........can I jump ship now?. It may not be too late. Nobody really knows who I am after all. I am just an anonymous blowhard.............I think I could do it!" I think I can! Why, people change party affiliation all the time, principle and scruple be damned. Full Speed Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Why, I think my mother's mother's mothers' mother's father was African."
    "I am all set." .........Dreamy scenario ........."AAA for PRES"

On the campaign trail:

"Er.... I never heard of Elitetrader....Next question"

#21     May 3, 2011
  2. I heard that on the replay tonight. I had to raise my eyebrow and think, wow, Beck had a moment of clarity:D

So, took a quick glance at the Yen pairs. All but one of them is sidewinding. So, if you believe in following the money, the money could be saying there is, or will be, an issue in Britain pretty soon, as someone is selling pounds and buying yen.

#22     May 4, 2011
  3. It was a joint elite military operation from what I hear, and no, the military itself never discuss mission specs. Obama did that on his own, as is his right to do as our boss.

#23     May 4, 2011
  4. AAA is center-right, not hard right.

Also, if you monitor these talking heads, you will quickly find that Beck is a bit of a loose cannon. He does not attack Obama as liberal, he attacks Obama as a member of the NWO. Huge difference there.

#24     May 4, 2011
  5. Alex Jones is mere shadow of the Original Conspiracy Theorist.....Art Bell!

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fuwHtTOc_Yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#25     May 4, 2011
  6. Whatever you do, don't address the actual issue. Just engage in ad hominem attacks, that'll convince everyone.

You remind me of the ignorant( or naive or idealistic, choose your adjective) young people who flocked to obama in 2008 because he was "great" and would bring "change". Now most of them are unemployed and living off their parents.

Was the "change" he brought is that we now justify assassinating terrorists and foreign leaders who become awkward for us?

Can you explain why we wouldn't want to take the opportunity to interrogate osama? Other than it would create messy problems for obama?

#26     May 4, 2011
  7. Actually, without a body for independent verification, that could be happening behind the scenes right now....

Not officially, of course.

There are lots of possibilities if there is no body to examine.

#27     May 4, 2011

8. Like you , when the Paki's put 2 and 2 together they arrive at a catch 22. :mad:

did you know that Arabic is read backwards ?

#28     May 4, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

I dont get the joke, i thought 2 and 2 was equal to four.....:(

j/k it was funny. :D

#29     May 4, 2011
  10. #30     May 4, 2011