Why Kill Osama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 3, 2011.

1. Whether they like it or not.

#11     May 3, 2011
  2. You guys slay me with your conspiracies. OSB is dead and that's a good thing. Knowing the last thing he saw was an American fighting man with a your ass is mine on his face makes me smile. Congrats to the Seal Team.

#12     May 3, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

:D

#13     May 3, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

The funny thing about the conspiracy theorists is that some of them believe Osama wasnt killed. The people in the Whitehous would have to be pretty stupid to pretend they killed Bin Laden if he was still alive. :D

#14     May 3, 2011
  5. All the talking heads say it is the 2nd in command guy that is more of the brains of al-qaida. bin Laden was more like the figurehead preacher-type trying to rally recruits.

If he is dead and the SEALS grabbed info on their network, that means some of them may be on the move trying to evade targeting, and that is when they are most likely to slip up. So now might be the best time to locate them and finish the job.

It may be that Pakistan knew where he was hiding for years, but as long as he was evading the US, then Pakistan could keep getting money to "help" locate him. How much has the US given them since 2001?

Not continually being suckered that way is worth something.

#15     May 3, 2011
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Obama is just following in the lines of previous Nobel Peace Prize winners. You know with his assassination teams. Killing Osama along with Qaddafi's family.

Just like his Noble brother Yassar.

#16     May 3, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

here is some more to chew on for those harboring doubts: there is talk that if in fact Navy Seals ran this operation, the public would never know they were the ones that carried it out. Or do they just announce that sort of thing nowadays, compromising their secrecy. Any former military care to debunk this ? I can see Obama doing something stupid like that, if it put a feather in his cap.

#17     May 3, 2011
  8. The primary reason his body was dumped in the sea: Osama requested "Mission accomplished!" on his tombstone.

#18     May 3, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Why kill Osama?

Why load WTC steel on the first ship to China? Why bury Murrah rubble under armed guard? Why hang Saddam? Destroy the evidence. That's why.

Saddam was captured. But he was a CIA asset for a long, long time. So was Bin Laden. Or did you flag-waving patriots forget that?

Since when does the United States give a fuck about honoring Islamic burial customs? How many Jihadi's have we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? 100,000? 200,000? And I suppose they all got a 12 gun salute and watery send-off too?

Nope. Just Osama. Cause he knows where the bodies are buried. Just like Saddam did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#19     May 3, 2011
  10. ^^^ DREAMS of the "corporate media directed" timid and docile american masses! :eek: ^^^

Insider Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj0pM5FoYbs :cool:

#20     May 3, 2011