Why its so hard to collect my money back?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by inktrader, Jul 9, 2009.

1. NevouS

NevouS

inktrader - Tell us the firm and also include the deal you had with them? with 10k, what did they promise you?

#11     Jul 12, 2009
  2. hey guys, thanks a lot for warm replies, tho i am still waiting for my money back. Good news is that they promised they gonna wire my deposit in a week.

i dont wanna get into troubles, so i'd like to give them one more week. If they lie to me again and my deposit not back, then i will bring its name on table. Plus, i also will disclose all emails between us then.

for money sake, i need to wait. i hope everything would be done by friday. Again, thank you for inputs.

#12     Jul 12, 2009
  3. NevouS

NevouS

You don't want to get in trouble lol?

There is nothing wrong with saying who has major delays in wiring money back to you. You should let the public know. And if they do give you the money back at least it is a reference to those who may expect delays from this firm.

The whole point of this forum is to exchange knowledge about prop firms... Whether or not you get your money back by friday shouldn't matter.

#13     Jul 12, 2009
  4. Why is it so hard to get a name from you?
    :mad:

#14     Jul 12, 2009
  5. How is this good news? All they are doing is telling you bullsh*t.

You're such a pansy. I bet they labeled you as such a while ago, hence know that they can keep playing these games with you with no repercussions.

#15     Jul 13, 2009