Why it's not worth training friends...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RangeTrader, Jun 8, 2012.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Trade the news has an add on squawk, but it ain't free.

But as a new guy, do you really want to trade a method which requires you to listen to a squawk? Others may tell you differently, but I think you're nuts.

#41     Jun 9, 2012
  2. I never paid for it, don't remember where you could get it for free. For that matter, I never pay for anything. I pay $60 bucks a month for dierct tv, but then again I watch a lot of other stuff so it's my best friend. I pay for a newsletter for my conservative investments from a guy who does due diligence on stocks, but other than sierra charts, I have never paid even one penny for anything.

you sound like somebody that wants to learn and are not trying to be anything other than a beginner.

just remember 99% of what you read on the internet is just bullshit, including (if not especially) what I post.

but if you can get it for just a one time payment of $120 bucks for a month that would be a good investment.

#42     Jun 9, 2012
  3. Why do I wake up in tha wee-wee hours wondering what brilliump NLP ewe have poasted? Here i rede: BIG MONEY MINORITY MARKET. Like all of your shit, true but use-ells.

• big.jpg
      File size:
      105.6 KB
      Views:
    #43     Jun 10, 2012
  4. I doubt this "parrot" is faster than price, no need for any audio if you can read price itself. To read it correctly you need concentration on the one thing that matters, least you want is distraction which will turn into bias.

As to the person who commented on not ever been on the trading floor having something to do with knowing the concept of cars you sir are high as a kite.

#44     Jun 10, 2012
  5. You actually got laid Hypo, didn't you? Glad to hear you are in a good mood.:D But you better post after the excitement is gone. Your speeling sucks. Take a deep breath, enjoy the moment.:D Jack will still be here waiting.

#45     Jun 10, 2012
  6. When my gut hurts in the middle of the night it makes me think of Jack.

#46     Jun 10, 2012